Pages

Friday, 1 August 2008

More awards!

I am so honoured everytime someone gives me an award, I want to mention the people who sent them to me! So, a wonderful big thank you to the follow ladies:

Jeanie aka TheScrapDoctor sent me the Brillante Weblog (which I've had before) and the I Love your Blog awards - if you haven't checked out her stuff already, please do so - she has loads of great CU freebies. Also, she is running a campaign to raise money for a family who really need some help right now. A very caring lady indeed...

Lorraine and Julie left me the Wylde Women award and the rules are .
1. You can give it to one or one hundred or any number in between - it's up to you. Make sure you link to their site in your post.
2. Link back to this blogsite (http://http://www.tammyvitale.com//) so Tammy can go visit all these wonderful women.and remember the Purpose of the Award: To send love and acknowledgment to women who brighten your day, teach you new things and live their lives fully with generosity and joy.

Lorraine is a wonderful lady who is collecting handmade cards to raise some money for a cancer centre that was so caring to her friend with breast cancer - what a lovely idea and, of course, I sent a card to help the appeal!

Julie makes some stunning cards - if you love cardmaking, be sure to check them out.

I pass this one on to Mel, Linda, Mrs Mordecai, Susie & Vicki. AND, to everyone who reads my blog because you are all wonderful, inspiring ladies...

Oh dear, have I missed someone? I kind of feel I have! Please send me a note again and I'll add you on - sorry!! I intend to be back later with a freebie, however small!! Big hugs to you all xx

ADDITION: I knew I missed someone - it was Christie - she gave me the I Love your Blog award. Sorry for missing you Christie - I am really badly organised at the moment. Thank you so much for thinking of me.

5 comments:

Lori said...

Does that mean I get to have this award too!? lol I am a reader! But I am thinking because I threw a mini fit in my last comment to you I may not be allowed to have one. LOL ;P

Congrats on the awards! You definitely deserve them. HUGS

Mrs. Mordecai said...

Hooray for your awards! You deserve them. And thanks for passing it along. You're too kind.

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

Vicki love - you are MORE organized than I, as I've lost track of the BB awards and still have yet to post the one YOU gave to me on my sidebar!!! As a matter of fact, I was just preparing to that very thing before jumping over here to leave you some LOVE and say that I hope you are having a WONDERFUL time with your guests!!!

I've also received the WW award and told the giver that I would post sometime this weekend. I thank you EVER so much for thinking of me! You are a DOLL!

I LOVE how your awards look on your blog! WOO HOO!!! You DA BOMB girlfriend!!!

Sending love your way. Been a HO-HUM day for me today and I've just spent time with Robert and cleaned a bit and then found WORDLE! OMGosh!

Have a GORGEOUS tomorrow and see you MONDAY!

BIG HUGS,
Linda :)

Susie2shoes said...

Congratulations on getting the awards and thank you so much for passing on the Wylde Women award to me. I shall cherish it... I would just like to say thank you to my agent, the crew, my Mom and Dad for being so supportive.... No really, thanks Vicki it was sweet of you to do so. You deserve far more awards as you are a true ABCD girl. (ABOVE & BEYOND, the CALL of DUTY).

Catch up with you soon, going to go torture myself with chocolate!!!

Hugs
Susie
x

Mrs. Mordecai said...

Thanks so much, Vicki! I'm finally catching up on everything and will post this on Friday.

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs