Pages

Monday, 11 August 2008

New kit - Fired Earth

The news is varied today - firstly, Portsmouth lost the match yesterday. It was a shame because the final score was 0-0, but they had to go to penalties and unfortunately, Portsmouth have still to perfect that discipline!! LOL!! They lost 3-1 on penalties :o(

On to better news, Team GB now have 3 medals - two gold and one bronze. We won a gold and bronze in the women's 400m freestyle swimming! It wasn't expected and it's been 48 years since a british woman won an Olympic gold in swimming. Hey, we are on a roll!! Woo hoo!!

Lily and I are training tonight - I am not sure how well behaved she is going to be, but it's always a surprise to me!! Both Pompey and Lily seem to be a little bit off with me lately because I've been deserting them during the day - they're not used to it and don't like it. I really do need to do some bonding with them after tomorrow when I'm back home during the day again.

So, today my new kit is starting and you can get the papers. Hubby has named the kit and I love it - it seems to work really well. The elements are done and you can have them in two parts like last week (it also keeps the download files smaller for those who like that). So, check back tomorrow for that and in the meantime, please keep cheering for more gold medals for Team GB!! TTFN.

24 comments:

Nicole said...

Gorgeous color combo here--thank you!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for these MAEVELOUS BGs!!!!!!!!!
Hope you make out alright at doggy school!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love these colors!:) You are so generous! Thank you so much for sharing!


Janet Kay

Anonymous said...

I love love love your work...I check your blog every day. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us.

Denise said...

Great kit...thanks so much!!

sunny1972 said...

Thanks for this new kit! love the colours ! cant wait to see the rest! Grat name from hubby too!

Sarah said...

Thankyou! the papers are great!, sorry to say though I will be cheering for more gold medals for Team AUSSIE!!!! ;)

nancypinct said...

Really lovely colors on these papers! Great name too! Thank you for this very nice gift!

Anne said...

Beautiful colors! :)

I'm soooo looking forward to collecting this kit. You do such a great job with all your kits, and I'm still amazed to get them for free.

Thank you so much for everything.

Hugs from Germany,
Anne

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 12 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Really great colors!
Thanks a lot!
Sarah

makeyesup said...

Pretty colors, thanks for the papers. Guess hubby can think of names anytime you get stuck, it's a good one for these shades.

Sharon said...

Love this kit and a great name too! The colours and your textures are beautiful. Thanks so much vicki.

Stacey said...

good luck tonight!!!! Thanks so much for the great new kit!!!! love it!!!

coddinam said...

Beautiful kit Vicki! Thanks so much! Ann

Cauleen said...

What gorgeous colors! The burgundy and the teal are my favorites. So pretty! Thanks for creating and sharing for us.

I'm loving the olympics too. We've had it turned on in the Dr's lounge at work, and I've been known to sneak a peak between patients. LOL

Have fun at the training with your "puppies"!

amers said...

thanks vicki! the colors are gorgous! i can't wait to see the rest!

i hear you on the missing the dog(s) - we have one - now very spoiled, since i've been home--golden, their so sweet! i love your puppy stories!

more olympic junkies here...just can't get enough!

have a great rest of the day!

alicsouza said...

Thank you so much for your sweet papers!
God always bless you!
Hugging!

Sue said...

Thank you very much for the great papers. I love the different textures you used --- FUN! :D

Glenda said...

You really do great work. I have a lot of the things you have designed and am pleased with all of
them. Thank you for sharing.

Anonymous said...

TY! Can't wait to see the matching elements!

LadyTigr said...

I tried to download these papers, but each time I get the same message...java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class com.pmstation.common.utils.ip.CountryByIP$LazyInit Am I doing something wrong?...I downloaded both zips of elements with no problems.

:::hugs:::
Angela in NC
LadyTigr(at)aol(dot)com

Kirsten said...

These look gorgeous! I've downloaded the elements, but this is not letting me download the papers... says it isn't a valid archive. Looking forward to being able to download them soon!

Lori said...

THis is a beautiful kit VIcki. Thank you for sharing it freely. HUGS

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs