Pages

Thursday, 18 September 2008

Autumn Dream alpha

Hello to you all! It's been a beautiful day here in the south west of England - it's not really warm, but it's sunny and that's all I ask! I don't care for the weather being too hot, but I do like the sunshine - it's good for the soul and good for the mojo!!

Remember a while back, Portsmouth FC won the FA Cup? Hubby was so happy that he talked about it constantly for weeks! LOL! Well, that meant that they could compete in the UEFA cup (a European tournament) for the first time in the club's history. Tonight is their first European match EVER and hubby has gone to his beloved Fratton Park (the home of Portsmouth FC) to see the match. He is then hoping to get tickets for the return leg in (wait for it....) PORTUGAL when they go on sale! He was so pleased that they drew a team in such a lovely country and has already booked flights and hotel - he's going with two of his friends. I am half watching the match on TV and the score is currently Portsmouth 0-0 Vitoria after 20 minutes.

So, the point of this story is that I am home alone with the pups and we are having a lovely evening of scrapping! Well, I am - they're sleeping next to me on the sofa and looking at me every now and then to ascertain whether there will be any food for them in the near future - it's an obsession!! LOL!!

Back to Autumn Dream, tonight you get the alpha to complete the kit. Check back tomorrow for details of an add-on from Sara (one of my CT) - you're going to love it! TTFN.

13 comments:

kelly said...

My husband served a mission in Portugal for 2 years, Beautiful place, I hope I get to go someday!

vettep said...

Thanks again for a great kit.

Shel said...

love the alpha. thanks again for sharing!

Stacey said...

this alpha totally rocks girl!!! Thank you!!!

Sue said...

Thank you. Hope you're enjoying your alone time.

RaNoe said...

Love it. Thank you.

Ramie :-) said...

Thanks so much!

makeyesup said...

perfect alpha for the kit, thanks.

Melissa said...

beautiful kit...I love all your kits! Thank you for sharing!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 19 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Another great kit! Thank you so much!

Ms Kittie said...

Thanks for sharing. Have a great weekend.

Denise said...

Great alpha...thanks!!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs