Pages

Wednesday, 17 September 2008

Autumn Dream elements part 2

Hello scrapland! I hope you are all having a lovely Wednesday! I am in high spirits today - last night, I spent the biggest part of 2 hours speaking to the LOVELY Linda of Bon Scrapatit Designs fame! She is the most wonderful person to chat to and I can tell you that I feel that I've known her forever! We giggled and chatted and put the world to rights and completely lost track of time. Sometimes you just click with someone and Linda and I just clicked! I can't wait until I have a chance to meet her in person - I just know we would have a blast! So, Linda - just wanted to say a big hello to you today and I hope to speak to you again really soon. Mwah!

I also wanted to mention to you that Mel has a sale in her shoppe - go check that out! Half price - FANTASTIC! Click the image to take you to her shoppe.

Back to the business of Autumn Dream (which may be the most popular kit I've ever done), here are your second set of elements. I hope you like them - check back tomorrow for the alpha. And there will be an add-on from Sara on Friday (it's a gorgeous one).

22 comments:

Laura said...

Thanks Vicki - awesome! This is my third attempt to comment, Blogger's just not playing ball. Sorry if you get loads of comments from me!

Laura x

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

LOL!!! Hello love! Oh, did Robert get an EAR full this morning!!! He had gotten up to make coffee, came back to bed and I spoke with my English accent on telling him ALL about our LOVELY conversation!!! ROFL! He wishes to know what time of the year you and Rob plan on coming to the US in 2010??? We just HAVE to meet up you know!

I am SO loving AUTUMN DREAM and you just KNOW I'm GOO-GOO over anything that GLITTERS!!! Way to ROCK IT darlin' and I DO look forward to speaking again VERY soon!

Have a GLORIOUS night and I shall catch up with you tomorrow!

Love and hugs,
Linda :)

S said...

Thank you!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Couldn't believe have thrilled Linda was this morning when I was to her blog!!! LOL
TY so very much for another AWESOME part!!!!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!

Sunny1972 said...

Thank you vicki love your kit the glitter is fabulous!!!

mel_h said...

well done vicki! this kit is a WIIINNNEEERR!! i loved working with it!
thanks for the kind words tonight! love you!
mel
xxxxxxxxxx

AprilSnaps said...

Well this is sucha great looking kit cant wait to scrap with it!Thanks :)

Denise said...

This kit is absolutely stunning Vicki!! Thanks so much for sharing :)

brazelmama said...

just got power restored here in houston from lovely Ike....I'm loving this kit. Thank you so much :) This is the best thing that has happened to me this week :)

Anne said...

Thank you so much for another lovely elements set, Vicki. You're the best! :)

Hugs from Germany,
Anne

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 18 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

makeyesup said...

thanks, great kit.

Sue said...

Thank you for another beautiful kit.

Ms Kittie said...

Thank you for another part to this beautiful kit. You are great for sharing it.
Hugs from Norman, Oklahoma, USA
MsKittie
Sorry I haven't posted before but blogger is a pain sometimes. So Big Thank You for all your hard work.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing all of your hard work! It's appreciated!

Stacey said...

This kit is sooooooo gorgeous girl!!!!!! You are AWESOME!!!!

Scrapping Mom of 5 said...

Thanks for more great stuff in this kit.

wendyk4171 said...

I have tried to download this 3 times and I keep getting an error when I try to unzip it! Makes me sad!

;-( !!

RaNoe said...

Thank you. I love this kit.

Tiffany Webber said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tiffany Webber said...

Thanks for the beautiful kit! It is fabulous!!

Jaylene said...

This kit is gorgeous! I love it!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs