Pages

Tuesday, 2 September 2008

Boys will be Boys - elements part 1

I love you guys! You all leave some amazing comments for me both here and in the comments section of 4shared for the Scrap N' Art downloads. It's enough to make a girl feel VERY special. Thank you to you all!

Catching up a bit here, but I've had some awards and although I've had them all before (lucky me), I wanted to mention who they are from (I'm sorry if I miss anyone):

1. WillowRaven - thank you sweetie!
2. June at Cen's Loft - a fellow Brit and an all round great lady!
3. Theresa - thank you so much.

Also, Kirsten from Denmark made me some siggys which are adorable:



So, for today, I have a LO from Mel who was a little late with hers, but I forgive her because she is such a busy lady!! Isn't it great? Loving that mask!


And finally, what you've come for - the elements (part 1) for Boys will be Boys. I hope you like them - more tomorrow. TTFN.

17 comments:

Kendra said...

Hey Vicki! I love all your designs. You've completely inspired me to start creating some of my own. But I will never stop using your stuff, it's just too great :)

JiLLy1160 said...

i'm gonna LUV playing with this kit...thank you
JiLLy

scrappy weiss said...

Alrighty! I am absolutely in love with these colors. I can't wait to get my chubby hands dirty with this one. Ben just turned 4 over the weekend so this will be lots of fun. Take care and, as always, brilliant & thanks for sharing. XOXOXO Erin

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for the 1st AWESOME set of elements!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!

Ms Kittie said...

Vicki,
I came to your blog because Vicki sent me and I am so glad she did I love this new kit and cant wait to get it all. Thanks for sharing.

Kristy said...

Thanks for another fab kit! You do amazing work!

Sunny1972 said...

Oh loving the elements vicki! really love the doodly frame!!!!

Laura said...

Love the elements - especially the doodled star. Thanks so much!!

Christine said...

Thanks vickie for another great kit! I was looking through your older kits and I think my favorite is Summer Garden. I love the glitter and swirlies. Funny thing is, I'm not really a glitter and swirly girl in real life! LOL Thanks again!

nancypinct said...

Great kit! Wonderful colors and really cool elements. Thank you so much!

Anne said...

Such cute elements! Thank you so much, Vicki! :)

Huggles from Germany,
Anne

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 03 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Scrapping Mom of 5 said...

Thanks so much for the cute elements.

Anonymous said...

Love the star! Thank you for sharing!

Stacey said...

Vicki you are so incredibly talented!! I just love this kit!!

Veronica said...

Wow! I'm new to digi and LOVE looking at great LO's! Thank you so much for this. My "boy" is 12, and there just isn't enough for boys! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Christelle said...

These are great! Thanx Vicki!!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs