Pages

Saturday, 13 September 2008

Catch up!

So, Madonna - what can I say? A M A Z I N G!! I went to see her 2 years ago, but this time I was blown away! She puts on a great show and the energy was fantastic! Thought I'd show you a couple of photos - see below. I am not brilliant with the camera unless it's perfect lighting - LOL!! I need to go on a course I think!

My BFF and I got to London on Thursday at lunchtime and went for some lunch (with wine) and had a chat, then we did a bit of shopping on Oxford Street - I bought a few items I have to admit! Then we went back to the hotel to make ourselves beautiful and made our way to Wembley. We enjoyed it so, so much that I can't put it into words! On Friday morning, we went for a stroll in Hyde Park and went to see the Diana Memorial (which neither of us has seen before). I have to tell you, I was a little bit disappointed - I don't know what I expected, but it wasn't what I saw! Nevertheless, it seemed a very peaceful place and I guess that is the idea. Back on the train yesterday to a wonderful greeting from Pompey and Lily! Lily was sick in the night (on the bed next to hubby) - I think she missed me, bless her!

Well, here are a couple of photos - I'll be back with my new kit on Monday - "Autumn Dream", but thought I would tell you that Mel and I have decided on a colour swatch and theme for our September collab and I think you're going to like it! TTFN.

4 comments:

Stacey said...

Wow girl...looks like you had so much fun!!!!

Caryn said...

Vicki, sounds like you had such a blast. Must admit, I have a weakness for Oxford Street too ;) I never saw the Diana Memorial either. Hmm. They could do so much with that.
Well, glad you had a good time and got home safely!

Denise said...

Sounds like you had a great time. Hope Lily is feeling better. My little Skippy is feeling ill as well. Enjoy your Sunday!

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

Awww ... SWEET Lily, she was missing her mum just as we were, although I can't say I got sick!!! ROFL!

GORGEOUS shots of your time in Wembley and I just KNOW Madonna had to have been a SHOW to remember!!!

LOVE your layouts and GIRL, I think I just about own everything Ms. Brandy has created! How FUN to be a tester for her MOST fabulous products!!! WOO HOO - shall be awaiting your reports!!! LOL!

We had such a GOOD time at little Lohgans' FIRST birthday party yesterday and I've not even opened up my e-mail today so I need to get busy and CATCH UP!!!

I can't wait to see what you and Mel have for SCRAPLAND this month - y'all ROCK ... and the SOME!

Love atcha darlin',
Linda :)

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs