Pages

Tuesday, 16 September 2008

First set of elements for Autumn Dream

Aren't you the lucky ones today? You get some curled edge papers and some elements in one day! LOL! I think this kit is even more popular than Summer Cocktail - who knew?? I'm glad you all like it. The next one is another bright and funky one, which I love, but hopefully this one satisfies those of you who don't like bright and funky so much!! After that, I have a collab kit with Mel which is a fun themed kit.

I wanted to answer a question from someone and I can't remember for the life of me who it was... sorry about that! But, she asked what program I use to produce my designs and LOs. The answer to that is Photoshop CS3. I am a very lucky girl as it's expensive to buy, but I use it for work, so it's already on my laptop!!

So, for now, here are your Autumn Dream second and third instalment - click the images to download - back tomorrow with more elements.

24 comments:

Kristy said...

Love it, Love it, Love it! Thanks!

Stacey said...

LOVE this kit girl!!!!!!

Amanda said...

This is so cute!

Laura said...

This is a stunner!

Malinda, Travis and Kylie said...

I really love the colors you used in this one. Thanks! I love the book too. I use blurb.com. They have hard covers and also this thing called image-wrapped covers which I did on my last book and absoulety loved!

lovetocraftbetty said...

Your photo book looks great!!

Thanks so much for the curled papers (I really like them) and for all the lovely elements!
This is another beautiful kit.

Miranda said...

Some more lovely things for a great kit. I think I am gonna use it often, thank you so much for sharing.

Scrapping Mom of 5 said...

Thanks for all the Autumn Dream. Just picked up all the stuff today. Thanks.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for both FANTASTIC parts!!!!!!!!!!!

Sunny1972 said...

WOW vivki love the new kit! the colours are so fab! love the patternd papers. The book you had made looks fabulous may check that out! Thank you!!!

Denise said...

Awesome!!

Jodi said...

Great kit...thanks!

makeyesup said...

Great job on these, thanks very much for sharing with us.

Julie said...

I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this one. The colors are so pretty. And how cool it is to see what your CT did with it!!

Elizabeth said...

thank you, this is a lovely color scheme!

Anne said...

Thank you soooo much, Vicki! :)

I just love this kit, and I'm a sucker for your curled papers. Is there a tutorial somewhere on how to do them? I tried it with the Xenofex 2 Rip Open filter, but the result looks totally different.

Again, thank you so much! :)

Hugs from Germany,
Anne

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 17 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

karyn said...

I love the autumnal colors in this, I can't believe all the awesome kits that you share with us are all free!

There's an award for all that you do waiting at my blog!

Anonymous said...

As always, thanks for all of your hard work! Love your kits!

Maryse said...

merci beaucoup :)

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Thanks so much for these beauties!

Shannon said...

Oh my! This is by FAR my most favorite kit you have done so far! I just love the color palette and the elements and oh! That flower paper is AWESOME! Way to go!

Jaime said...

Thanks! I love the colors!!!

Mandy said...

Great kit, thank you. Adding your blog to my faves! :)

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs