Pages

Friday, 19 September 2008

Friday news!

A few things to mention today - first up is that you must check out Sara's blog to see the freebie add-on she made to go with my Autumn Dreams kit - it's beautiful and you will totally love it. She is learning so fast and her add-on for Summer Cocktail was very popular with you all. Go download it and be sure to leave her some love.

Secondly, you may have noticed on my twitter posts that Portsmouth FC won their match in the end last night - the final score was 2-0 and hubby is a very happy man! Good luck to them in the return match in Portugal!

Next, I was mentioned on the Inkubook blog yesterday {blushes} - they did a really nice write up about me and I feel honoured! Go check it out!

Finally, I was asked the other day for the corrugated card that appears behind my CT LOs. I used an Atomic Cupcake action to make it, so it's very simple, but I have done a 12x12 version for you all to use as you wish. Click the image to download and I'll be back - maybe with some ramblings over the weekend, otherwise, with the start of "Wild Child" on Monday. TTFN.

13 comments:

Sue said...

What a beautiful add-on. Thank you for the cardboard paper.

S said...

Thank you for all the cool stuff (today and every day!)

Stacey said...

congrats on the blog toot!!! That was AWESOME!!!! You are FAMOUS girl!!!! Thanks so much for the cardboard....I LOVE that sort of thing!!!!!

Sara said...

Thanks for the mention Vicki. It was such a gorgeous kit to start with it made it easy to make an add-on! I saw the write up on the Inkubook blog - WTG! I wish I could see your book IRL.
Cheers, Sara

Lu said...

that is a really nice looking kit.

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

Oh Vicki, you are such a LOVE for sure darlin'! Ms. Sara has done a FABULOUS job with the addon and I shall make sure to head over to leave her some LOVE as well and I shall MOST certainly go to read your write up over at INKUBOOK!!! WOO HOO ... I've bumped shoulders with a REAL live CELEB!!! NO wait a moment ... I've ACTUALLY spoken with a REAL celeb!!! I shant ever DUST me microphone or speakers EVER again! He, he .... ah, ya, tis the RUM-DUMMY hour for me early this night I am afraid!

Sending you LOVE and HUGS and a HUGE congrats to dear Rob and HIS team!!!

CHEERS dear friend ... MWAH!
Linda :)

P.S. It is 5:30 am or so your time - hope you are sleeping in a bit today! Shhhhhh .....

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 20 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Maryse said...

thank you so much :))

Jeanann said...

Thank you!

lovetocraftbetty said...

Vicki - you found a real GEM of a creative team member in Sara!! Love her add-on to your autumn kit.

Thanks for the corrugated cardboard.

Shane & Irma said...

thank you for sharing this.

Ed said...

Thank you for the corrugated cardboard, what a fabulous freebie.
xx

Carol said...

Thank you for this corrugated cardboard. Such a great background. Love it.

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs