Pages

Friday, 26 September 2008

It's Friday night - woo hoo!

It's the weekend and the sun is shining - what else could I ask for? We're going to dinner tonight with some old friends and so from now on it's relax, relax, relax! Two things to tell you about today - first up is Sara's add on to Wild Child - it's fab - go check it out!


And the other thing is that Ginger did a very lovely thing today - she sent me a $5 voucher to use in her new store as I was one of her past Friday features. How amazing is that? What an absolute sweetheart she is! Go check her new store out - it's small right now, but I can tell it's going to be huge! Oh, and there is a freebie kit there for this weekend only! Ginger - you are amazing girl - I wish you all the luck in the world with your new venture! Mwah!

I may be back over the weekend with some ramblings, otherwise I will see you on Monday with the start of the latest collab with Mel - you're gonna love it if you have fur babies!! TTFN.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

CANNOT WAIT for the next kit!!! Thanks Vicki! Have a great weekend!

Ginger said...

oohhh- thank you vicky!!! that was so sweet!!!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs