Pages

Monday, 29 September 2008

It's Raining Cats & Dogs

Happy Monday scrapland! I hope you all got a giggle out of Pompey yesterday? Someone mentioned that Lily might have been jealous and wanted the shirt herself! Well, we did put it on her, but she wouldn't stay still to have her photo taken and we thought she may rip it if we didn't take it off - LOL!! That's how a dog should react isn't it? Pompey really is quite tolerant!!

So, back to today, I have the Raining Cats & Dogs kit which is a collab with Mel. This was really fun to make. I don't often do themes, but I did enjoy this one! My CT have done some fab LOs to give you some inspiration - be sure to go check out their blogs too.


Stacey

This one is my Mum's cat - Willow. She hates Pompey and Lily!! LOL!

Below is the full preview to the entire collab kit, showing both mine and Mel's parts. You can get the papers today, click mine (below) to download mine and click here to shoot off to Mel's blog to get hers. The elements are coming tomorrow - watch this space! TTFN.

25 comments:

mel_h said...

CONGRATS missy! let the blogwatching begin!

well done on an excellent kit, i think we did good. catch up soon and muuuuch love!

mel xxxxxxxxx

Elaine said...

Thank you so much, Love this kit!!

Simply Sarah said...

Super cute pet kit! I can't wait for the elements to make some pages with my snoggie doggies! Thanks.

Sue said...

Thank You.

Tiffany Webber said...

I love this kit! It's so cute and bright! I can't wait to scrap my furbabies!!

Anne said...

Finally! It's here! Ive been snapping pics of our own zoo all weekend so I could put this kit to good use :D
Thank you so much!!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for the FANTASTIC BGs!!!!!!!!!!!

verabear said...

Hiya Vicki! I love this new collab you have with Mel, it's so colorful and very Zune friendly. Hehe :)

Thanks for the papers, can't wait for the rest :)

Cauleen said...

Love the layout with Willow! It really made me laugh! You can see from her expression that she is 100% cat. We have to tell Ruby, (our black lab mix) that our cat Smoky (who is a barn cat) isn't an appetizer! I think Ruby would lick her to death if given the chance. LOL The cat tolerates her, but isn't a big fan...

Thanks so much for the new kit! Love it!

Maureen (Mo) said...

You girls are soooo talented - thanx a million!

Sara said...

What a team! You and Mel have done a fantastic job... AGAIN! Cheers, Sara

Anonymous said...

Oh, you two just simply ROCK!!! Love it, love it, love it, and THANKS!!! :) -Karen

Michelle from MD, USA said...

Oh! This is WAY cute!! I love the colors...just so fun! I can hardly wait for the elements (I really need to get a life! LOL) Thank you so much for your continued generosity.

Till tomorrow!
Michelle

Randi Lyn A. said...

AWESOME!!!! I can't get enough doggie stuff!!

lovetocraftbetty said...

Another awesome collab kit!! Thanks a bunch for sharing.

Anne said...

Oh gosh, I love this kit. It's so funny. I also love all the LO's your CT made. :)

Can't wait to use this "stuff" with pics of my little "girl". ;)

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 30 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Snowsmoon said...

AWESOME job ladies! What a pet lover dream. I love the bright colors and all the felt pieces. What an amazing job. What an amazing gift. Thank you for sharing your wonderful talents with us.

Gayle said...

LOVE the pet kit! Thanks so much! :)

Anonymous said...

Love this kit! It's perfect for any pet owner! Thank you so much for sharing! Can't wait to see the rest!

Lois Michael said...

So very cute, love the print paper. TFS. All the pages by the design team are darling.

coddinam said...

Thanks Vicki! I love the paw prints!! Ann

Sherry said...

love these papers! Thanks for sharing!

Sharon said...

This is a WONDERFUL pet kit! Thank you so much for sharing it!

Lesley said...

ahhhh I LOVE IT! Thank you, you two do such fabulous work :) Can't WAIT for the elements!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs