Pages

Monday, 22 September 2008

Please read this....!

I received a press release today - my first ever aimed directly at me and as I work for a PR agency, it's strange to be on the other end! Anway, here is what it says and I think it's an amazingly worthwhile cause, so if you are in the UK and do papercrafting, please check it out and buy the CD if you can to help them out. There are some famous crafty names among the contributors!

PRESS RELEASE

The very first Craft4Charity Paper crafts CD has now been launched. The CD is the combination of work from 8 different designers, Alan and Barry, Andy Carolan (Cardtoonz), FeeJ Designs, Diane Dorward, Funky Hand, BPFF, Sharon Duncan and Jo Price.

It contains a wide range of designs in Backing Papers, Inserts, Pyramid Tiles and more.

Everyone has donated their designs and time for free so (after duplication costs) all money raised will be going to the Rett Syndrome Association UK, a syndrome which affects 1 in 10,000 girls.

This is your opportunity to get a great CD and to support a very worth while cause.

The CD can be purchased directly from the Craft4Charity website (www.craft4charity.co.uk), Alan and Barrys Crafts (www.alanandbarryscrafts.com or the order line 0845 6529666) or FeeJ Designs (http://www.feejdesigns.com/)

Further information on Rett Syndrome can be found at http://www.rettsyndrome.org.uk

3 comments:

Stacey said...

that is so awesome that you are involved in this!!!!

Anonymous said...

I went to the website listened to the video and then tried to go to some of the designers websites to donate, but my computer kept coming up with abort and unvalidated links????? Hugs, Deb P

vil said...

This is the first I have heard about this I shall be sure to go buy one now, many thanks for informing us.

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs