Pages

Friday, 5 September 2008

QP using Boys will be Boys

You'll be pleased to know I am feeling MUCH better today - I just needed a break from the computer screen I think! Thanks for all your comments on my new header - I made it from my next kit (Summer Cocktail), so you can see what's coming on Monday! I really am a tease, aren't I?

Some news today - firstly, Stacey on my CT is guest designer for My Acrylic Album. You really must go take a look at her creations because they are just awesome - this girl is an amazing scrapper and MAA are so lucky to have her as guest designer. WTG Stacey!

My other news is that Mel is releasing two new kits at Snap and Scrap and as a member of her CT, I've done some LOs to show their gorgeousness off! The first is using "Salsa" and the second using "Tulips & Teacups". I hope you like them and I hope Mel does ;o). Go to Mel's blog for details on the kits as the S&S website is down right now and so I don't want to link you there...

Did you notice that I have that same look on my face ALWAYS!!? This pic was taken about 3 years before my blog profile pic and I haven't changed - silly grin at all times!!

I thought I might give you my Boys will be Boys LO as a QP today - no real reason other than because I love to give freebies ;o). Hope some of you like it and can make use of it. TTFN.

16 comments:

Sue said...

Thanks Vicki. Love your new header.

Stacey said...

love the new banner girl!!! It is so cute!!! Glad you are feeling better!!! Love the LO's!!!

Mrs. Mordecai said...

I love your new header!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for the FANTASTIC QP!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOVE the LOs & new header!!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stacey said...

Oh my word Vicki...I am so embarressed to say that I missed what you wrote about me the first time I looked here!!! You are sooo sweet!! Thank you so much for mentioning me!!!!

Cindy in FL said...

You have an 'I love your blog' on my blog at http://cindy-weeks.blogspot.com/

Ramie :-) said...

Thank you!

Denise said...

Thanks Vicki. The new header is very nice. I am glad you are feeling better. Hope you stay that way. I also hope your husband's back is feeling better. Take it easy on that boy...lol

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 06 Sep [LA 01:20am, NY 03:20am, UK 08:20am, OZ 06:20pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Merci de nous offrir cette magnifique page, la générosité est toujours la !

Bisou de France

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

Vicki love, you are such a SWEETHEART!!! I have thought about you every day, but with my computer woes have barely been able to make my blog posts at night! Let's just say that things have REALLY slowed down!!! HA, HA!

If I could afford it, I would own a MAC in a heartbeat as my ISP tech told me several years ago that if I wish to avoid BUGS, etc., MAC is THE WAY to go!!! You have confirmed that once again as I hear the same report from ALL of my friends using them!

I shall be wishing GOOD thoughts for both you and Rob and hope that y'all are feeling good as new with a CHILLIN' weekend together. Robert and I are doing the same!

CONGRATS to Miss Lily and her SILVER award - how SWEET is that!

LOVE your new HEADER! Send me an "e" as soon as you are free! MWAH!

BIG, BIG HUGS from SUNNY California! I'll trade you some rain!!! :)

Linda

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

LOL! I meant to say that I'll trade you for some rain!

I also wanted to thank you for the info on the photo books. It is always nice checking into NEW possibilities!

XOXO,
Linda :)

Rae said...

Thank you so much!!! I love it!

nancypinct said...

Great quick page - thank you so much!

Melissa said...

Thank you for sharing this great page.

Meg said...

Thank you so much for the BWBB QP! I am really drawn to "simple" LOs where even though there's a cluster near the frame, you have still made it appear as a singular embellishment to provide just enough 'activity' to draw your eye to the photo. (can you tell I'm the analytical type?!) I am also a fan of your new header. Lastly, I was inspired by your Salsa LO, too! I will see if I can pull off a scraplift of sorts. ::hugs:: Megan

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs