Pages

Sunday, 14 September 2008

Second post for today!

Two posts on a Sunday - whatever next?? LOL! I just wanted to let you know that I am now a tester for Brandy at Mega-Doodle Inspired. So, that means you guys get to benefit from her commercial use items in my freebies! Woo hoo! Just wanted to let you know about the first item I tested - it's a pattern set which can be used for commercial use, but it also contains tutorials on how to install the patterns, how to create your own patterns and how to use them in different ways - it's a great little package. Check out Brandy's blog and you will see all the details on how to buy it. I can recommend it highly and I've used some of the patterns in my upcoming collab kit I am doing with Mel for September ;o)

3 comments:

Mega-Doodle Inspired said...

Thanks for the post!! = )Can't wait to see what you made!

Stacey said...

Oh wow...that looks so cool!!!

charlie said...

cool..thanks for the tip..I love CU stuff! ;)

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs