Pages

Friday, 12 September 2008

Summer Cocktail add-on

Well, I will give you the report on Madonna tomorrow as I am pretty tired today. However, as promised, news of an add-on that Sara on my CT has done to match Summer Cocktail. It's wonderful for a new designer and I am so impressed with her work. You are going to be too, I'm sure. Click the image to take you directly to her design blog to download and don't forget to leave some love for her if you do download. Oh, and sorry about the link yesterday for the alpha - it's fixed now!! My head was elsewhere, obviously! LOL! See you tomorrow!

5 comments:

Denise said...

Thanks Vicki; love the frames and butterflies. Have a great weekend!

Sara said...

Thankyou so much for all your support Vicki - I am just fortunate that it is you of all people I get to work with! What a buzz seeing all the lovely comments people leave when they download. Cheers, Sara

charity.sorrells said...

Oh mY!! Those butterflies are flutterly beautiful!! Think i'm going to save them for a rainy day!!
Brilliant job as always Vicki!

charlie said...

A lovely Job Sara!!!!!!!

Stacey said...

Sara AWESOME job!!!! I love this!!!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs