Pages

Wednesday, 10 September 2008

Summer Cocktail elements part 2

Thank you all for your toothache remedies from yesterday - it seems clove oil is the most popular! However, my favourite was from Mrs Mordecai who said that he should kick a brick wall with his bare foot and he'd forget about the toothache!! LOL! Great advice, but hubby wasn't that keen!! I'm not sure why! LOL!

Just to let you know that tomorrow's post will be automated as I am going to London in the morning with my BFF to see Madonna at Wembley and we're staying overnight! It will be great fun - shopping, girly chatting, some wine.... and to top it off, Madonna live! WOW - I can't wait!

The alpha will be here tomorrow and then on Friday I will give you details of an add-on that one of my CT has done to match the Summer Cocktail kit - you are going to love it - she's done a great job! So, for now here are part 2 of the elements - I hope you like them. Link expired.

BTW, can JMH407 please send me your email address - you left me a comment asking questions, but no contact details....

15 comments:

Mrs. Mordecai said...

This kit is excellent, Vicki! You always pick fabulous colors.

Elaine said...

Love this kit, Thank you so much!!

Sue said...

Just beautiful - thank you. Hope your book is great when it arrives.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

WOW how AWESOME!!!
Have a SAFE & FANTASTIC time!!!!!!!!!
TY so very much for another FAB set of elements!!!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nicole said...

Thanks for this next fab part!

Allison Evans Brown said...

I am soo excited! Now I can start making layouts! I'll let you know when I have them posted.

Thanks girl! You ROCK!

Denise said...

Thank you. Enjoy the concert and girly time.

Anne said...

I love the elements! Beautiful job again, Vicki! :)

Have fun with Madonna. LOL, I'm not her biggest fan, but I hope you'll have a great time and that she's worth the money you spent on the ticket. :)

Hugs,
Anne

Susie2shoes said...

Hope you have a great time with your BFF and the Madonna concert. Thank you so much for your new kit, the colours are so complimentary to many of my photo's. You're going to have to change you Blog name from 'A Work in Progress', to 'Nailed It'.

Big hugs
x

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 11 Sep [LA 02:42am, NY 04:42am, UK 09:42am, OZ 07:42pm] ).

Maryse said...

The colours are just gorgeous!!!
Thank you so much :))

Christelle said...

Thanx Vicki! These look great. Enjoy your trip tremendously!! Wish I could go with....

Aggy said...

Thanks Vicki for the elements!
Enjoy seeing Madonna! Hope you have a great time!

Scrapping Mom of 5 said...

Thanks for the next installment. Have a great girl day.

Tammy Gary said...

Thank you so much for this beauty!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs