Pages

Sunday, 5 October 2008

Awards

Second post for today - can I tell you about some more awards I've received? I won't play along because I've had them before, but as always, I wanted to give a shout out to those who have given them to me...

Heidi - she is one of the new DT members at Scrap N Art - thanks for thinking of me girl!
Charlie - my wonderful CT member - amazing designer and lovely girly!
Stacy at Kalo Designs - there are some beautiful photos and some freebies on Stacy's blog - thanks girl!
KLW - you should check out her blog - she is a dog lover too and has some wonderful wordart! Thank you for thinking of me.

3 comments:

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

Good evening Ms. Vicki!!! Just home from our trip, up from a bit of slumber and stopping by to wish you a MOST gloriously "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" dear friend!

How SWEET of Rob to serve you tea and goodies in bed this morning ... awww, and Miss Lily and Master Pompey joining in for the festivities, how much better can it get!!!

Well, I must wake up, have some coffee and I shall be back later on to help you celebrate sweetie! Oooooohhh, and I CANNOT wait to SEE *Breakfast at Tiffany's*!!! I do remember this as being your FAVORITE movie if memory serves me correctly!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VICKI!!!

Lots of LOVE and BIG, BIG hugs,
Linda :)

Snowsmoon said...

Happy Birthday, Vicki! I hope you have a wonderful day and get to do something fun. Looking forward to working with you, Mel and Linda.

Happpy B-Day and Scrapping!

Maryse said...

happy birthday to you :))

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs