Pages

Thursday, 9 October 2008

Breakfast at Tiffany's alpha

If you want to see some more photos from Exmouth - see my previous post....

Yesterday's facial was wonderful! Included was a back, neck and shoulder massage which was soooo relaxing! Apparently, I have knots in my shoulders that were quite hard to loosen! I really need to become a lady of leisure to fix that - work does interfere with relaxation doesn't it? So, I do indeed look 5 years younger - well, at least in my eyes I do. Hubby says I don't look any different really, but he always thinks I look great! Bless him!

It seems you all like Breakfast at Tiffany's - I'm really glad because of the significance of it to me. If you haven't seen the movie, you really should - even hubby enjoyed it - he usually likes gangster and action type movies! Boys!! LOL!!

There was more sunshine today in Devon, but we are home now - it's been a lovely break, but I must try out that new shopping centre tomorrow! Hubby is working - he is self-employed, so my shopping need is an excuse for him to get back to earning money!! I wanted him to come with me, but he's not keen! We visited my Mum on the way home (she lives between Devon and home) - she was in hospital for a couple of days last week with pneumonia. She doesn't have a spleen after suffering from non-hodgkins lymphoma 6 years ago and having to have it removed, so she is much more prone to these things even though she is only 58 years old. You may be pleased to know that she is on the mend and I think Pompey and Lily's visit cheered her up a bit!

So, here is the alpha for Breakfast at Tiffany's - click the image to download it. Don't forget to leave some love if you download - I love reading the comments you all leave - they really brighten my day sometimes. There is an add-on to this kit from Sara coming, so check her blog for that tomorrow and don't forget freebie friday at scrap n art - it's my week this week!! TTFN.

18 comments:

Elaine said...

Thank you for another awesome kit. Enjoyed your pics of Devon, what a beautiful place. How fun to have a pub to take your dogs to!

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

WELCOME HOME DARLIN'!!!

He, he ... a trip to the NEW shopping centre is a LOVELY way to end this retreat I'd say!

I've been busy changing things around, cleaning out my computer and shall be getting down to some serious business today!!! YAY me! ROFL! What a week - wish I could have been at Exmouth with you!!!

Have a GRAND day love and I'll catch you soon!

BIG, BIG HUGS,
Linda :)

Susie2shoes said...

I'm so glad your mom is on the mend, I bet she was thrilled to see you all.

Glad you are home safe and you feel wonderfully refreshed. Enjoy your shopping tomorrow.

Big Hugs

Anonymous said...

Glad all is well with you.
Thanks for the great kit. I love it. Can't wait to have time to scrap something with it.

Sunny

Tim and Steph Ulrich said...

Thank you so much for your generosity with your beautiful kits! I stumbled upon your blog recently and I'm so glad I did. Your a talented designer and I love to read your little posts.

Hope your mom is feeling better!
Thanks again!

Stephanie

Anonymous said...

I love, love, love your stuff. And I'm even more thankful that you offer them for free. Your work is great...keep it up!!

vettep said...

Thank you for another great kit.

cjpeterson38 said...

Thanks for you help, Vicki!
I am going to try again and see if it's alright.

Stacey said...

so glad that you mum is doing better!!! That is so scary! Love this alpha!!! Thank you so much for all your hard work!!!

Suz said...

Oh MY!!!...I have seriously neglected my “PEEPS”! Well I’m here now to give you some of that big ole...♥Luvin♥...for all your generosity to me and the digital scrapbooking community. Stay as sweet as you already are and have a super day.
Suz

Denise said...

Thank you for the alphas. I'm happy to hear your mom is feeling better. I hope she gets stronger everyday. Have fun shopping!

Sarah said...

Thanks for such a lovely kit...it's beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing! Glad to hear you had a great trip!

Maryse said...

Thank you so much :))

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing. I glad your mum is feeling better.

Tiffany Webber said...

Sounds like you had fun on your vacay! I do hope your mother gets feeling well soon! Thank you for the alpha!

Amy said...

Thanks for this great kit. I'm glad to hear your mom is feeling better

Tink said...

This is such great kits. Thanks

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs