Pages

Wednesday, 8 October 2008

Breakfast at Tiffany's - more elements

I'm still in beautiful, sunny Devon. We've spent the morning walking with Pompey and Lily alongside a river and stopped in a beautiful pub garden for a drink half way! No, Linda, not wine on this occasion - it was still only 11.30am!! LOL! Now we are back and I am about to go have a facial to treat myself. In an hour from now, I will look 5 years younger!! A girl can dream.....! I can't show you more photos today as I left my camera in the caravan and just bought my laptop to the internet hotspot (which is next to the spa), so I'll have you show you some more tomorrow! I just can't believe how beautiful it is here though. Sorry about your rain Susie - hope it's better today for you!! Elements part 2 below. Big hugs to you all xx

15 comments:

Amy said...

Thank you!!!

makeyesup said...

thanks for the 2nd set of elements, they're gorgeous. Enjoy your facial and can't wait to see the latest pictures of the coastline. I'm so jealous that you have this area so close to you.

LeahO_74 said...

Thank you for this gorgeous kit. I can't wait to use it and share my layout with you. ;D

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

It all sounds so HEAVENLY!!!!!!!!!!
ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TY so very much for another FANTASTIC set of elements!!!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MOTY said...

Thanks so much for the beautiful kit! You're the best.

Stacey said...

Ohhh you are getting a facial??? LUCKY!!! Sounds like you are having so much fun!!!!

Susie2shoes said...

It sounds idyllic, how cool, blogging from a spa. Thanks for sending the sunshine my way, it was a lovely treat and so are these beautiful elements.

Hugs

Anne said...

These elements are just lovely. Thank you so much, Vicki!

Enjoy your vacation. LOL, I'm green with envy, I've never been to England. Well, maybe one day in my next lifetime, LOL.

Hugs from Germany,
Anne

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 08 Oct [LA 10:30pm] - 09 Oct [NY 12:30am, UK 05:30am, OZ 03:30pm] ).

terri -hawaii said...

How nice your enjoying your vacation, as you should. The furbabies looked like they're having fun too. Thanks for the elements to this wonderful kit. As always, hugs and aloha to you!!

Scrapping Mom of 5 said...

More great elements thanks. And enjoy the spa. Sounds like a wonderful vacation.

coddinam said...

Thank You Vicki! It's gorgeous as usual! Ann

cjpeterson38 said...

Thanks and here's a OX for you!

Denise said...

Thank you!

.charity.sorrells said...

This is adorable!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs