Pages

Friday, 10 October 2008

A few things.....

Today I went shopping! Woo hoo! I had so much fun - I spent nearly 5 hours (including an hour of lunch with a friend) and spent FAR too much money, but I have some really nice new clothes and I even bought a new t-shirt for hubby - he loves it! Shopping really is good for the soul when you have some birthday money to spend! LOL!

So, did you check out Sara's blog for her add on to Breakfast at Tiffany's - it's GORGEOUS! Go get it and don't forget to leave some love if you do! Click the image below to take you to her blog.

Also, thanks to anyone who voted for me in the layout of the week at snap and scrap - I WON!! I am so excited, especially as it was a LO using one of Mel's kits. I am so honoured to be on Mel's CT and to have my LO chosen as LOTW is just amazing for her too and I am so pleased! Go see it on the sns blog here.

Charlie who is on my CT is now selling her kits in the shoppe at snap and scrap, so please be sure to go take a look at what she has there and support her if you like her kits (she did the fab paper princess kit if you remember). She also has a freebie on her blog right now which is just too cute - it's called Crime Scene Charlie - click here to take you to it.

Mel has some new kits in her shoppe too - go see her blog later today to find out about them - she has some CT LOs to show you too - including two of mine, although I am not sure if I can get LOTW again!! Oh, the pressure! LOL!

I have been nominated for the Proximidade award by a fellow Brit. Thanks for the award ButterflyFlutterby!
This award is called the "Proximidade Award" or "Friendship Around The World Award". Originally this award was written in Spanish, but it translates to highlight blogs that are pleasing or special in some way, and also to extend the hand of friendship around the world. I have to pass this award on to 8 blogs - it's easy - I pass it to all of my CT and my lovely friend Linda (who I will be chatting to this weekend)!

Charlie
Diana
Kim
Mel
Sara
Stacey
Vicki
Linda

I LOVE all of these ladies and they all deserve this award 10 times over. MWAH!

Finally (for now), it's Freebie Friday at Scrap N Art today, but it's not posted yet - check back later! It's one of mine and I think you're going to like it! TTFN

3 comments:

Sara said...

Lucky you getting to go on a shopping spree! Thanks for the award - I've never received one before... Cheers, Sara

Stacey said...

You are so sweet!!! Thanks for the award girl!!! Sounds like you had a blast shopping!!! I LOVE shopping!! :) Sara did such a great job on the addon!!! wow so cute!!

Christelle said...

So many info, so little time! :D Thanx for sharing Vicki...

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs