Pages

Friday, 24 October 2008

Hearts & Flowers kit add-on

As always, Sara has designed an add-on to my kit. This is a HUGE add on and it's GORGEOUS, but then we've come to expect nothing less haven't we? LOL! Click the image to take you to her blog to download and don't forget to leave some love!

While I am posting, I wanted also to tell you about Mel's new kits in her store at Scrap and Snap, including the kit named after me - Vicki's Carnival!! I love that kit! So, below are previews to the freebie sampler kits that go with each - check out Mel's shoppe and you can get them for free!!



And finally, my wonderful CTM Charlie has a kit for sale at Snap and Scrap too - it's called "Shabby Old Blues" and it's goregous - go check it out at her shoppe.

If you don't hear from me during the weekend, never fear - I will be back on Monday with the start of my latest collab (although a little birdie tells me that you might see a sneak peek of that tomorrow)!! TTFN.

7 comments:

Lori said...

Great kits! And woohoo to an add on for your kit! Love it! Thanks for everything. :)

Veronica said...

LOve these, particularly the first 2 - love the colours

Vron xx

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

Hello love!!! PHEW! I'm working hard to make up for my LOST time and have yet some things to do to help my computer along!!! You are SO funny and I have to agree that my computer has been FAR more trouble as of late than any of my children ever were!!! Oh my and a DAY with my grandson - I do believe I was captivated the entire day!

You have such an INCREDIBLY talented bunch on your CT, of course, they have such FABULOUS designs to work with and I do ENJOY so seeing what they will come along with!

Wishing you, Rob, Pompey and Lily a MOST wonderful weekend and HAPPY DESIGNING my dear friend!

MWAH!

BIG, BIG HUGS,
Linda :)

Creative Crafter UK said...

Lovely kits and lovely blog!

Stacey said...

I LOVE the add on!!! WOW!!! Hope you have a great weekend!!!

charlie said...

Wow Sara has been busy..great work!!!I wonder what the sneek peak is..hehehe..have a great weekend mate

Aunt Tea said...

you have a great blog with fantasic sharing. thank you Ü

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs