Pages

Thursday, 2 October 2008

It's the weekend for me!

Well, today was my last day of work until 13th October. Tomorrow we have a company birthday celebration - we've been going 10 years and we're going to a really posh hotel over night! Then it's my birthday on Sunday and a week off by the seaside next week! Don't worry - there is still a kit for you during the week - it's called "Breakfast at Tiffany's" and I think you're going to love it - my CT have done some great LOs to show you too!

Speaking of my CT - go check out Sara's blog, she has quite a few beautiful kits there for you to download as well as add-ons to my kits. Also, Charlie did some add-ons to her paper princess kit, so if you didn't get them - go get them now! And Mel has new kits going into her shoppe all the time - they're beautiful. Here are a couple of LOs I made recently with them, but don't take my word for it - go check them out for yourselves!



Tonight, hubby is in Portugal to see his beloved Portsmouth play in the return leg of their UEFA cup tie. They are 2-0 up after the first leg a couple of weeks ago, so here's hoping they win tonight and progress to the next round! Pompey, Lily and I all miss him when he goes, but it's not something that happens every year for Portsmouth, so we can tolerate it ;o).

Well, that's it for tonight - don't forget it's freebie friday at Scrap N Art tomorrow - I'll remind you again tomorrow and show you the preview. TTFN.

5 comments:

vettep said...

Thank you for the Raining Cats & Dog kit. You and Mel do a great job together.

Enjoy you company birthday celebration.

Happy birthday to you on Sunday.

Cauleen said...

Vicki! Your layouts are wonderful. Hope hubby is home with you soon. Mine does a lot of work with the Boy Scouts and is gone camping at least once a month. Rain, snow, shine, it doesn't matter. I get a lot of scrapping done while he is gone! LOL Hope you get to do the same with some of your time off.

Enjoy the party!

Amy said...

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE your first layout. So gorgeous!! I wanted to thank you again for all your hard work on your wonderful kits. And to let us have them for free! Have a great vacation and Happy Birthday!!

Stacy said...

Hi there, just popping in to say that I love your blog! I gave you an award on my blog, come check it out at
http://kalodesigns.blogspot.com/

Have a wonderful weekend!

Stacy

KrisG said...

OMG, I picked a great day to FINALLY make it back to your blog! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! I hope you have a terrific day!!!!

WOW, it looks like I've missed a TON! I'm not sure if you know why I "disappeared" but I had another "Premie" grandson born in July... only one pound (1/2 kg), like his sister. Well, I've been almost constantly babysitting grandkids... or visiting.... so I've been sooo out of the loop as far as scrapping goes. JEREMY finally came home last week weighing only 4-1/2 pounds (about 2 kg) so I'm finally FREE, haha.

Anyway, I've only seen a couple back pages and I can tell I've missed so much. Your kits and COLLABS are wonderful, beautiful as always! I'll be spending some time here I can tell! Hugs to you and I'll be back soon!

Oh yeah, and enjoy your California holiday! It sounds like fun! I love California so much. My aunt and cousins live there in Los Angeles.

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs