Pages

Monday, 13 October 2008

A kit made for me!

If you are looking for the new kit - it's in the post below, but please read this one first!

As you know, I am very proudly on Mel's CT and a little while ago she asked us all for a colour scheme and name of a kit so that she could make a kit in recognition of our work. I was so excited, I think I was the first to send a swatch!! LOL! No shortage of swatches here! So, the name I came up with was "Carnival" - I had a photo in mind for scrapping, but didn't send it to her! This is the kit she has created - how wonderful is this?

You will be able to buy this at snap and scrap later in the week (Friday I believe) if you like it - please go get it if you do - it's FAB! So, as her CT member, I did a LO using that photo I had in mind for it! I think you'll agree Mel knows me well and has made a PERFECT kit! Obviously hubby has cut his hair since this photo and I am not a blonde anymore, although I do still have the silly grin I always have!! LOL!


She has lots of other kits for sale - go check them out today!

6 comments:

Stacey said...

ohhhh that is soooooo cute!!!!!! Love the kit!!!

mel_h said...

LOLE!! i looove that pic! you did a wonderful job with the layout.

well done missy!

love you lots!
xxxxxxxxx

txbubbles said...

ROTFLPIMP!!!This photo is hilarious!
Hugs,
Vicki in Texas

Susie2shoes said...

Isn't Mel a sweatheart. And that photo is an absolute killer, I really did fall of my chair laughing.

Hugs
Susie
x

Kim said...

Love the kit that Mel made for you and that pic is sooooo funny lol x

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

Oh my Vicki, you and Rob are VERY hip!!! I think I can show you a photo of my Robert and his baby brother with the same hair and holding a bottle of beer, however, it is ALL too REAL!!! ROFL! You've GOT to LOVE the 70's, eh? You are SO lovely!!!

Mel has done QUITE a MAGNIFICENT job on your PERSONALIZED kit, *Vicki's Carnival*!!! PERFECTLY suited to your MOST memorable photo!!!

HAPPY DAY sweetie!

XOXO,
Linda :)

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs