Pages

Sunday, 5 October 2008

Layout of the week

OMG! I am in the running for layout of the week at snap and scrap with my LO from Mel's new kit - Memories! I am so impressed with myself! Thanks for letting me know Charlie. Go take a look and if you are registered at snap and scrap and want to, feel free to vote for me ;o). What a wonderful birthday surprise! Oooh and Mel has a birthday freebie on her blog for you all too!

Today I am 36 years young! I say young because I still feel like I am 21 in my head - my body tells me otherwise at times - LOL! Hubby bought me a cup of tea and my birthday cards in bed this morning and Pompey and Lily came with him to wish me a happy birthday! We have a quiet day planned today - maybe a spot of lunch at the local pub, but we're off tomorrow for our week away, so plenty of fresh air and relaxation. Next Friday I am going on a shopping spree with my birthday money! We have a new shopping centre in Bristol and it has been having very good reviews, so I MUST check it out LOL! Thank you to everyone who has left me birthday wishes - you are all so kind and I am humbled at how many people take the time to wish happy birthday to someone they've never met. I love you all - mwah!

My new Breakfast at Tiffany's kit starts tomorrow - it has a special birthday significance, I'll tell you tomorrow! Be sure to check back for that. TTFN.

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very Happy Birthday wishes from Roselily

Susie2shoes said...

Happy birthday, have a fantabulous day. Just been over to Snap and Scrap and voted ;D It is such a beautiful layout, compliments to both you and Mel.

Have a great week next week & thank you for the comment you left on my blog

Big hugs
x

makeyesup said...

Have a super birthday and spend every bit of the money on yourself. Enjoy the day and weekend.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Vicki!!!

And make sure to spend your birthday money and then some on yourself! And don't hesitate to have cheesecake for breakfast (or dinner) - it's YOUR day!

(Well, ok, so if you happen to see something for your fur babies, you might get away with spoiling them, too)

Thanks for all of the freebies, you are definitely one of my favorite designers (And I'm not just saying that, I have WAY more pages made with your kits than any body else)

Hope you have a great one! Remember, age is just a number, what matters is how you feel on the inside!
~Lauren

mel_h said...

oh my goody goody!!! you are SOOOOOO going to win! i am sooo stoked for you! nice one vicki! MWAH!
XXXXXXXX

Shel said...

Happy Birthday!

Josie said...

Happy Birthday and a wonderful trip!!

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday, Vicky. I hope you have a wonderful week and find exactly what you want with your birthday money.
Jessica

coddinam said...

Happy Birthday Vicki!!! Yesterday was my sister's birthday and October is a beautiful month to have a celebration....hugs,Ann

Ms Kittie said...

Happy Birthday Vicki!!! Have a great day and enjoy your time with you family.

Sunny1972 said...

OH,

I was just checking the sanp and scrap LOTW and saw your LO up its a fab feeling isnt it! Its a perfect photo and you made the LO fantastic with Mels new Kit!!!! I must admit I think That Mel did a fabulous Design with the kit!!! Good Luck!

Sunny1972 said...

OH,

I was just checking the snap and scrap LOTW and saw your LO up its a fab feeling isnt it! The kit Mel made is so special she did a fantastic job,Its a perfect photo and you made the LO fantastic!!! Good Luck!

Anonymous said...

Happy 36 years young. Hope your special day is great. Can't wait to see Breakfast at Tiffany's. Love your work.

Laramie

Kim said...

Happy birthday Vicki. What a wonderful suprise on your birthday.
Hope you've enjoyed your day x

Bec said...

HAPPY HAPPY Birthday to you from South Texas USA!!

Stacey said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VICKI!!!!!! I hope you have a fabulous week!!!!! oh and that LO is GORGEOUS!!! Congrats!!!

charity.sorrells said...

HapPy biRthdAy Girly girl!!! Hope you had a beautiful day!!!

Tiffany Webber said...

Happy Birthday!! I hope you have a fabulous day!! :)

eve said...

vicki, happy birthday!!
thank you so much for all the freebies that you created for us! i wish you all the best!

Simply Sarah said...

Late but better than never... (plus you are day ahead of me).

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Vicki
Happy Birthday to you........

Vera said...

Happy birthday and glad to hear about your layout :)

Sue - Texas said...

Happy Happy Happy B'day to youuuuuu.

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs