Pages

Saturday, 11 October 2008

Mega Doodle Inspired new CU items

I am a bit late posting this because of my holiday, but as you know, I am a tester for Brandy and she has some new commercial use items available which are just brilliant! I had the pleasure of testing them before release and they are sooooo versatile (you'll see them in upcoming kits!).... Go check 'em out - you won't regret it - click the image to take you off to her blog where you will find links to the stores she sells in!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

You already got the award, but I wanted to award you too. :D

digi-designs.blogspot.com. :D

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

Dearest Vicki - I am on my way to bed, just posted below and lost it and my eyes are hurting so I'm posting here quickly to say THANK YOU for the award and I shall catch up with you when I arise!

I snapped up Brandy's new grab bag a few days ago and am looking forward to putting it to good use! Isn't she AMAZING???

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your FRIDAY FREEBIE - LOVELY colors and MOTIF!!!

Have a GLORIOUS morning and afternoon and hopefully we can chat in the evening if you have a bit of time!

Love atcha sweetie pea,
Linda :)

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs