Pages

Wednesday, 29 October 2008

Quickpage freebie

I keep meaning to write a long post telling you what I've been up to, but I am mega busy right now. Just want to say thank you for your lovely words about Putting on the Glitz - I do take time to read them all.

Hop on over to Mel and Charlies blogs and pick up their alphas - much, much loveliness! I really have loved working with them - they are fab designers and great friends.

From me, there's a QP for you today - my LO first, then click the QP below to download. TTFN

8 comments:

Anne of Alamo said...

I wanted to comment on your poll!
I admit, I am a freebie junkie, but I have purchased a kit or two,or three, okay I could be a junkie buyer also.
but I find myself steering away from the stores due to problems getting response from store.
I have had corrupted files and gone back and forth with "powers that be" on some stores and finally a precious designer contacts me apologizes and gives a GC and then it doesn't work...it is very frustrating to have to go thru so many.
But I don't know the ins and outs of having a store either...but I wanted to give a reason why I voted thru the blog...
but I still buy at stores and cross my fingers! lol!

Holly Ann said...

I love the QP its very very cute!
i made a few blog layouts...you can check them out over at my blog.

http://hollyxann.blogspot.com/

Denise said...

I really like this QP; I can't wait to use it. Thank you.

nancypinct said...

Thank you for this lovely quick page!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 29 Oct [LA 09:00pm, NY 11:00pm] - 30 Oct [UK 04:00am, OZ 03:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing! I have four girls so this is perfect!

Stacey said...

this is soooo dang cute!!! thank you!!

Deanna said...

Beautiful QP! Thanks so much for this awesome collab!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs