Pages

Saturday, 18 October 2008

Some awards...

I have received some more awards - lucky me! I wanted to mention the lovely ladies who thought of me - thank you!

First up is Nicole - she has given me the proximidade award (which I've already had). Nicole is a fab designer who has just had a CT call - can't wait to see who she's chosen!! Thanks Nicole.

Next, from Rachael - now she is a talented lady - she has sent me the Brilliante Blog Award (which I've had before too). Rachael sells fab commercial use items and I have to admit to having bought some from her ;-). Thanks Rachael.

My next award is a new one from Lauren. I have to tell you 6 things I love and then pass it on to 6 people. Thanks Lauren for all the lovely comments you leave for me - here are my 6 things:

1. Hubby
2. Pompey & Lily
3. Family
4. Friends
5. Scrapbooking and designing
6. Wine and chocolate!!! LOL!

I pass it on to the following people:

Susie2shoes
Rach
Jaye
Dawn
Ginger
Suzee

Thanks for all the comments you always leave ladies - I appreciate you all - mwah!

7 comments:

Nicole said...

Thanks for linking back to me. You get SOOOO many people to your blog on a daily basis, maybe now they can find me. :D

You do amazing work! Thanks for sharing!

RealRach said...

Sweeeeettt!!! Thank YOU! Hope all is well with you Miss Vicki!

Snowsmoon said...

OH, thank you so much Vicki for thinking of me. Now, although I have received a few awards, I haven't posted them on my blog as I don't like have to choose others to whom I think are the best as I think everyone has their thing they are good at and everyone of us work really hard at being creative and sharing with others. But I told myself that the next time I receive an award that I would address this on my blog instead of just going to their blog and thanking them....So again thank you so much for the award and I will try to post this on my blog sometime tomorrow. I am looking forward to our chat and I will talk to you soon! Hug and that you so much for your kindness.

Susie2shoes said...

Thank you for passing on the Kreativ Blogger Award, it's very sweet of you to think of me.

Hope your car has been fixed, I've got to replace the spark plugs in mine as it's been playing up ever since the floods we had a few months ago groan!

My Dad was a mechanic and I really wanted to become one too, but he wasn't having any of it. I wish I had dug my heels in and done so, just think of all the money I'd have saved.

:D

Stacey said...

congrats on your awards girl!!!! You rock!!

Barbara said...

Vicki, I know you just received this award but I left it for you on my blog as well! You are such an encouragement to me!
Hugs from Mississippi!
From the newbie who "debuted" on your site,
~Barbara

Martha said...

I am a first time visitor here to your blog and I am just in kit heaven. :) Your kits are amazing, from the colors you pair to the items and pieces in each kit. Just fabulous, beautiful work. I applaud you. Thank you for allowing me to use these beautiful kits.

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs