Pages

Thursday, 16 October 2008

Some news and other stuff....

Firstly, if you've ever wanted to be published and for your LOs to be seen by thousands of people, then don't delay - go submit to Scrap N' Art for the Jan/Feb issue:

January/February 2009 Page/Project Calls
Deadline - November 1st, 2008

• Layouts & Projects showing or using snow/ice/cold elements or photos
• Valentine’s Day layouts, cards, and projects
• Layouts and projects using the colors red and pink
• Layouts and projects that highlight New Year’s parties and resolutions
• Layouts or projects showing unusual use of texture
• Layouts or projects featuring fun and unique ways to use chipboard
• Circular layouts, and projects using circles and circular elements
• Layouts with lots of journaling

Next, my CT member Kim, has a new freebie on her blog - it's really cute and called "Bath Time" - very boyish and I know lots of you out there are always looking for kits for boys! Click the image to take you off to her blog to download.

And this is a beautiful set of papers from a lady called Barbara who approached me a little while back with a kit she'd made. I thought it was beautiful and suggested she start a blog and let you guys have it. She's now done that and you are going to love this autumn kit - go check it out by clicking the image below and don't forget to leave some love if you do.

And finally, one more freebie kit that was sent to me to look at and I thought it was really cute! This one is from Nancy and she has more parts to it on her blog - click the image, check it out and leave some love if you download. You'll see me later with the alpha for Sweet Dreams.

3 comments:

Kim said...

Thank you very much for putting my kit on your blog. Love the other kits too of to download x

JuliesAddiction said...

WOW you have got some serious inspiration going here Vicki...I love visiting your blog!!

lovetocraftbetty said...

Thanks so much, Vicki, for introducing us to some gorgeous new digital designers, Barbara and Nancy!! It'a always fun to explore new blogs.
And, of course, I love the kit that Kim created!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs