Pages

Thursday, 16 October 2008

Sweet Dreams alpha

We are going out with friends this evening, so a short post. Thanks for all your lovely encouraging words about my car problems! Pompey and Lily WILL have Christmas - please don't anyone worry about that LOL! It has been suggested that I do a "Pompey & Lily Fund" kit to sell - we'll see! ;-)

Here is the alpha for Sweet Dreams, but be sure to see my previous two posts today - one has some great freebies from scrapland and the other has a preview to a kit called "Merry Mistletoe" - I hope you are going to like it! See you tomorrow!

14 comments:

Sue said...

Wow - what a beautiful Christmas kit. I'll be designing my Christmas cards in December, so it will come in handy. Thanks for the alpha.

Caryn said...

Vicki, this has to be one of the BEST alphas I have EVER seen. I LOVE it! Love, love, love it!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

AWESOME Christmas kit cant wait till Nov!!!!!!! LOL
TY so very much for the FANTASTIC alphas!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Penny S said...

Ohh my, I'm going to have to buy another EHD to hold all your kits! Thx for sharing

FreebieFinder said...

Thank you for this freebie, it will be posted today on Freebie Finder.

Emily,

Christelle said...

Thanx for the lovely alpha Vicki! And I can't wait for that Christmas kit..

Petra said...

love the alpha.

Thank you

Petra

Starr said...

Thank you for sharing your time and talent with everyone...looking so forward to your Christmas kit..Thanks again for sharing your awsome talent.

Stacey said...

this alpha is soooo cool!!!!!!

Tiffany Webber said...

I love this Alpha! When you first used it on your blog header things I was hoping it would be in a kit soon!! As always, thanks for being so wonderful and sharing your talent with us all!!

Simply Sarah said...

way cute alpha... thank you very much.

Muu said...

I just love this alpha, and started wondering if you might even consider making this particular one with upper-case letters as well? Please? Blinking bambi eyes here...

Anonymous said...

tyvm for all the parts to "Sweet Dreams." It's all great!

Marie-France said...

Lovely alpha, thanks

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs