Pages

Wednesday, 19 November 2008

An alpha for Candy Dream

Well, it's Wednesday, my least favourite day, but here I am to give you the alpha for Candy Dream. However, first I want to tell you my exciting news! There is going to be some Christmas cheer coming to my blog on Friday! I have joined a blog train with some amazing designers from Scrapland and you get to see the result of that starting Friday and continuing every Friday for 4 weeks! So, I thought I would show you a sneak peek of my part and you will have to go take a look at the other blogs to see if you can get a peek of theirs! LOL!! My fellow bloggers are Mel, Linda and Dawn - click their names to look at their blogs. I am really excited to have worked with these amazing designers and I am sure you guys are going to be really excited to collect what's coming! I will tell you more about what you can expect on Friday when I release the first part!
Well, here is your alpha for Candy Dream - I hope you like it - a bit of edged acrylic - easily recoloured if you want to, don't forget! Catch you tomorrow with the photo mat and the QP. Have a lovely evening!

23 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for the FAB alpha & a peek at whats coming up!!!!!! LOL
So HAPPY there' purple in it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mel_h said...

and so the fun starts! whoooo!
xxxxxxxxxx

ckm said...

Thank you very much! XOXO

Stcy said...

Thanks Vicki, I love the alpha! Can't wait for the fun collab kit.

Jane said...

Awesome stuff Vicki, Thanks!!!

Cra-Z-cat said...

oh goody.. a huge christmas kit.. i can't wait!!

thanks for the alpha!!

Caryn said...

Candy Dream is wonderful :) Thanks, lovely lady!

tammy said...

Ty for the alpha!

Cheryl said...

oooooooo LOVE the alphas!! Thank you so much Vicki!!

Michele said...

Beatiful alpha! Thank you!

Also, I am excited about your new blog train. I hope that I am able to check it out before I leave on vacation. If not, I will have to hurry here as soon as I return! :-)

tawyn said...

thanks vicki, alpha looks great!

grammy201 said...

Cool alpha, thank you!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 19 Nov [LA 09:00pm] - 20 Nov [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

kaffp said...

Thanks for Candyland - I'm not normally a pastel person either - but maybe I could learn!! The sneak peek look fun.

Melody aka pebbles7195 said...

That preview looks fabulous!! Can't wait to see what you wonderful ladies have come up with!! See you on Friday!! Thanks for the peek!! Hugs!! :)

Elaine said...

Thank you so much, love the alpha.

Grammadiane said...

Now how Cool is that.....I LOVE it...Thank You Hugs enclosed....

Anonymous said...

What fantastic texture on the edges of the letters - you're amazing!

Denise said...

Thank you, I can't wait to get home to download! I love the way they look.

Vana63 said...

I always luv your alphas, Thanx Vicki!!!

Carole N. said...

This is such a perfect alpha for Candy Dream. Love it.

I can hardly wait to see what you girls have come up with. I am so excited.

I had the flu and a sinus infection all last week so this will be a great pick-me-upper. LOL

Big Hugs!

Leticia said...

Nice job.
I like it a lot!
Thanks.

Tink said...

Thank you for a beautiful kit.

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs