Pages

Sunday, 2 November 2008

Good evening scrapland

I am a little tender today - it is all my own fault, so don't feel sorry for me! In my enjoyment of spending an evening with girlfriends, I drank one too many glasses of wine and as a consequence, have a bit of a sore head today! However, I just had a quick chat with my latest collaboration partner and I can say I am feeling a little better - she is such a cheerful lady that I can't fail to be boosted by chatting with her! So, did you guess who I was collabing with? KrisG had one guess and guessed right! Well done Kris! My collab partner is..... Linda Walton (Bon Scrapatit Designs) who you will all know and love already! Linda and I have become firm friends and I was so excited for this collab - we first discussed it back in August if memory serves me correctly, so it's been a long time coming! LOL! I will tell you the story of how we chose the theme and colours tomorrow!

Other things to tell you tonight.... Caryn, who is a fellow CTM on Mel's CT did a QP with the Putting on the Glitz collab - if you haven't seen it already, go check it out - it's beautiful. Thanks for sharing it Caryn.


Also, I wanted to tell you about Lily's latest escapades!! Yesterday, we went walking in the woods, by the river - all was going well until she had a small altercation with another dog - I didn't realise until a little while later, but he managed to bite her on the side - she has a (very small) cut on her side, bless her! Then, we walked on and about 10 minutes later, she came running over to me and her face was covered in blood and it was dripping everywhere! I took a closer look and it seems she has cut a big hole somehow in her lip and nose. It is about an inch long and about a third of an inch deep! Unfortunately, the vets is closed at the weekend and the emergency vet charges an absolute fortune, so we are waiting until tomorrow to have it stitched up. She doesn't appear to be in pain at all and it looks clean (I've been bathing it in salt water), so hopefully it won't matter that we waited. I feel so sorry for her though, it looks awful! When she has her stitches, I'll take a photo - she is almost certain to have to wear a collar! Hahaha!!

OK, so enough for tonight - I am going to rest up and leave the computer for the rest of the night. TTFN

9 comments:

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

Oh Vicki, I have tears in my eyes!!! Not about our collabing together, although that might bring forth some TEARS OF JOY (LOL!, but POOR sweet little Lily love! I know I just feel horrible when one of my babies is injured, even though they can tolerate SO much more than their human counterparts.

I shall be thinking of you as you take Lily to the vet for a quick and uneventful stitching and hope that she heals up quickly darlin'!

Sleep well and I shall see you in SCRAPLAND tomorrow!!!

MWAH!

HUGGINS',
Linda :)

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

Cute QP Caryn!

Poor Lily. I hope she heals quickly! It's hard when our fur babies are hurtin!!
hugs, Jami

Scrapping All the Way said...

OMG, poor Lily! (Although I'm already laughing at the idea of a pic of her in a collar!)

Sabrina Mix said...

Hi, Vicky!

My first time in your blog. I'm loving it!

Sorry for your dog. Hope it get well soon.

Best wishes!

Denise said...

Poor Lily! She will be fine. I know she will. I'm also excited to hear you and Linda W. are collabing together...two very talented ladies! Boy, are we all in for a delightful surprise. Thanks for all you give.

Stacey said...

awww your poor puppy! I hope she is ok! Can't wait to see the new kit!!

Susie2shoes said...

What are you like, the pair of you together and apart just can't be trusted! You with a bad hangover and Lily getting into scrapes, I don't know! Serously though, I hope Lily mends soon and I trust by the time you read this comment your headache will be a distant memory.

x

Scrapping Mom of 5 said...

Poor Lily I hope she's feeling better today.

makeyesup said...

Hope Lily is Ok, poor baby. Boy, guess that I was ahead of you when I was thinking that Linda was the 3rd person on the last collab. That had surprised me when it was Charlie who is also a magnificent designer. Can't wait to see what you and Linda come up with as I've been following her for quite some time now.

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs