Pages

Thursday, 20 November 2008

Inkubook

I must tell you that Inkubook now do a 11 x 11 inch hard backed book! Woo hoo!! I am totally going to get one printed. I am currently planning which LOs to put in it, then I'll create the book and let you know what I think. However, I thought I would tell you that they have an offer right now - see below:
  • Log on to inkubook.com and sign up to start your Great Big Square scrapbook
  • Finish and purchase your Great Big Square book by Nov. 30 and get a second copy of the same book for free. Use promotion code ELEVENBOGO at checkout. The free book can be up to 120 pages in length and either hardcover or softcover. This is up to a $70 (US dollars) value!
I don't want you to wait for me and then miss the offer!! LOL! For any new readers, I ordered a book from them before and was really happy with it. They are based in the US and are very reliable for shipping to England. Postage is not cheap, but because the book is inexpensive it's much cheaper than you can buy in England, that's for sure! Anyway, I will post a full report on what I think when the book arrives - I'll include some photos too!! TTFN.

4 comments:

charlie said...

oh cool Vicki..Ive been waiting for a hard cover version..yours looked so good the last time..wil definately be checking this out..thanks..mwahhh

Rachael said...

vicki,
i love your blog and visit everyday, i wanted to let you know (learned this from digitreats and she has pics of her books and other stuff she ordered on her blog) about artscow.com they have some very cool stuff and they ship everywhere!

rachael

Stacey said...

ohhhh I can't wait to see it!!!

ScrappinMama said...

I just ordered a book through them yesterday. I got the free book offer from that survey. I cannot wait to see it! I do think I will be going back and using it for my scrapbooks and photos from Germany once I get this one :D

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs