Pages

Tuesday, 25 November 2008

iScrapbook

I was intending to tell you about this yesterday, but Mel is selling in a brand new store! It's called iScrapbook and is a very straightforward store with set pricing on kits, papers, alphas - definitely worth a look! Mel's GORGEOUS kits are called Chocolate Butterfly and Summer Melon - the previews are below. Go check out the new store and gallery and see what you think! The blinkie is on my blog all the time so that you can find it easily later. See you later with elements for True Blue. TTFN.


2 comments:

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

COOL BEANS!!! I was wondering when iScrapbook was going to open!!!

I was just stopping in to say HI before going to bed, but now I suppose I shall have to sidetrack myself right on over to see Mel's DELICIOUS goodies in her NEW store!!!

Thank you for sharing with ALL of us here in SCRAPLAND and I shall come see TRUE BLUE elements in MY morning!!!

Love atcha,
Linda :)

Stacey said...

woo hoo for Mel!!! How exciting!! those kits are gorgeous!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs