Pages

Saturday, 8 November 2008

Sneak peek of Monday's new kit

So, the long awaited collab between Sara and I will be ready for you all on Monday! You are totally going to love this one - it's called Enchanted Forest and it beautiful. I must say working with Sara has been a pleasure - she is very focused and does absolutely beautiful work! Thanks Sara - it's been fun working with you girl!

Before you see the sneak peek, don't forget my challenge at SNA to win this kit - "Country Cottage". To answer a couple of questions... you can enter as many times as you like and you can use other elements in the page, but no more than about 20% please to keep it fair on those who just have the kit itself to work with. When you come on over to The Scrap Pad to post your entry, please stay around and have a chat - it'll be great for me to get to know you all better!

So, without further ado - here is the sneak peek you came to see! I hope you like the look of it - check back on Monday to start collecting! TTFN.

12 comments:

Sara said...

Hi Vicki, I had so much fun working on this kit with you. Can't wait till we can do another one! Cheers, Sara

Cra-Z-cat said...

love ur sneak peek!! saw sara's too, and it looks like it's gonna be a terrific gift.. thnx for thinking of us non-designers!!

Cheryl said...

oooo can't wait to see all of the new kit! Thanks for answering my questions! ((hug)) I have one layout all ready to post! :-)

Stacey said...

both of those kits are so gorgeous Vicki!!!!

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

Mornin'!!! I mean, EVENIN' love!!!

I'm just starting my day and still over here battling the little buggies, but I SHALL prevail!

I am SOOOOOOO excited about this upcoming collab between you and Ms. Sara!!! It sounds so ... SO ENCHANTING, eh? LOL!

Have a GORGEOUS everything and I shall be back to see the FULL reveal!!!

Love and hugs,
Linda :)

kelly said...

I love the bubble!

Marcus said...

Great kit Vicki, I'll be back next week!

Michele said...

I am so excited! I can hardly wait! lol

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

That sneak peek looks awesome - I love Sara's work, so I'm sure the two of you together will completely blow me away!!
hugs, Jami

southern fairy said...

award on my blog for u to say thanks for all the inspiration u give me :)

Jaye said...

Beautiful Kit!!
Can't wait till Monday :D

Stash Empress said...

Wow this is a totally amazing departure for you! Can hardly wait to see it all! Thanks for sharing! (btw, wanted to leave comment on 4shared like usual & today they will only allow if I'm a member of 4shared... is this something new????)

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs