Pages

Tuesday, 11 November 2008

Some bits and pieces....

If you're here looking for Enchanted Forest elements, then you need to scroll down to my previous post!

For those of you that are here to read my blog too, here are some bits and pieces for you which you might find interesting!

First, I must tell you about a freebie kit that Summer Driggs had made to help a very dear friend of hers - please head off to read her very emotional blog post and if you can help in any way, please do.

Next, Charlie, my CTM has a new kit for sale and it's just gorgeous - it's one for the boys which I know you all like. Click the image to go to Charlie's blog and you'll be able to see where you can buy it. Great job Charlie.

Also, a lady called Sunday contacted me a little while ago asking if she could use some of my kits for graphic headers on her newsletter. I took a look at her site and it's really cool - you should totally go check it out here and tell her I sent you!

Now, I have a couple of awards which I won't pass on as I've done it a few times before, but I wanted to mention the lovely ladies who have given them to me....

Kyra sent me the "Excellent" blog award. Kyra does fab freebie lists - be sure to check out her blog - thanks girl!
Steph aka SouthernFairy has sent me the Kreativ blogger award - Steph is a fellow Brit and I love seeing Brits around Scrapland!

Have I missed someone? I have lost track - please let me know if I've missed you - it wasn't my intention.

So, that's it from me today. I'll see you all tomorrow with the alpha for Enchanted Forest. TTFN.

9 comments:

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

Mornin' love! GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS and I shall have to come back to download ALL of your goodies from ENCHANTED FOREST!

Vicki, thank you for posting the information on Summer's SPECIAL *GRATITUDE* scrapkit - such a TOUCHING story, isn't it?

Thank you for adding Pompey to my guestbook - he is SO lovely to look at!!!

Have a MOST wonderful evening darlin'! CHEERS!

XOXO,
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for Enchanted Forest. It's wonderful. Nan

Elee:) said...

Hi! I ran acrossed your blog the other day, and I've been a busy lady ever since!!! I've just gotten into digital scrapping.. and all the freebies I had found so far were.. um.. not as good. Not as good by a long shot! (I don't know your personality so I'm trying to be subtle.. but thats hard for me)

Anyhow, the contrast between your stuff and the stuff I was finding is like comparing the newest most modern home to Grandma Frances house with ducks and bows everywhere, and no running water.

Anyhow! I digress! In short: Much thanks for helpin a lady get started with some really kickass stuff.

Maybe I'll post one of my layouts on my blog soon. Gotta get better at it first. ;-)

Denise said...

Thanks for sharing.

Lisa said...

I had visited Summer's blog this morning. Such a sad story, but what an inspiring family. Going to go check out Sunday's site.

Cheryl said...

I donated on Summer's blog - my prayers are with little Bree and the rest of the family.

Once again, you've knocked us out with another AWESOME kit! Thank you!! (((((hug))))

Anne said...

Vicki, I'm just catching up with your and Sara's new collab kit, and I absolutely adore it. It looks dreamy, you ladies have done a terrific job again. :)

Thank you for posting the link to Summer Driggs blog. What a heart wrenching story.

Also, I love all the layouts your CT members have done. :)

Thank you so much for everything!

Hugs from Germany,
Anne

Sunday said...

Thanks for the plug Vicki... some of your readers have signed up for the Newsletter, so they'll get to see what Headers I can create with your kits!
Cheers
Sunday

charity.sorrells said...

Thats lots of great stuff girly!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs