Pages

Friday, 21 November 2008

Some freebies on Friday!

So today you are in for a big treat! Firstly, Sara (one of my CT) has done an add-on to Candy Dream and it's just beautiful - go to her blog to check it out and don't forget to leave her some love!

Also, Stacey (another one of my CT) has created the Friday freebie at Scrap N' Art. It's stunning and I know you're going to love it, click the image to go to download - don't forget to leave Stacey some love too.

Back to my Christmas blog train - unfortunately, it's going to be early hours of Saturday morning (UK time) before you see this one. The reason is that Linda and Dawn are in the US and Mel is in South Africa. In total, there is a 10 hour time difference between Linda and Mel, so it was difficult for us all to post on Friday evening!! LOL! So, my US readers will be lucky and able to pick it up later tonight - my UK, and South African readers will probably have to wait until Saturday morning. The Aussies will probably be into full swing on Saturday when blogger posts for me!! Confused yet?? LOL! See you then!

5 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 20 Nov [LA 09:00pm] - 21 Nov [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

maddy hill said...

love your digi scrapbooking and congrats on digifree !

Stacey said...

howdy!!! LOVE Saras add on!!!!!! gorgeous!!! Thanks for posting mine!!! mwah!!!

Denise said...

These look great. Thanks for posting.

Tonight, I will be on after midnight, US time and I can't wait to see the Christmas blog train!

Thank you for all of your wonderful designs.

Carole N. said...

Thanks to Stacey for such a warm rich kit. Love the colors and all her designs.
Vicki, thank you for always keeping us updated as to what is going on in the world.

Some days I feel like I need to be put on a leash and led around. ROFLOL

Big Hugs!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs