Pages

Thursday, 27 November 2008

True Blue add on

Hi everyone! Happy Thanksgiving to my American friends! I am having a strange weekend because hubby and Pompey have gone away for the weekend to stay with friends, leaving Lily and me on our own! We are going to go to visit my parents tomorrow to keep us occupied, but Lily is really sulking tonight - I hope this isn't a bad thing to do! I'll let you know on Sunday how I've coped with it all!! LOL!

So, back to today, you should go check out Sara's blog because she has done an add-on to True Blue - isn't it gorgeous? Then below that, there is an add-on from Kim - I don't know think she has posted it on her blog yet, but check back later or tomorrow to download - it'll be worth the wait, I promise! I'll be back tomorrow with news of freebie friday at SNA and the second installment of "Shabby Christmas"! TTFN

6 comments:

Sasha said...

HI boo .. its be Sasha .. love you .. and wanted to say hello and that you were on my mind.

charlie said...

wow the addon's look great..welldone ladies!

.charity.sorrells said...

Oh! You know, while they a boys are away the girlz should def. get to play! And thank you for the holiday greeting!

I was able to pull that wonderful Christmas kit out and make a hybrid lo with it! I'm so excited....i'll be posting it on my blog tomorrow. I'll come by and let you know when it's up!{{smooches}}

Denise said...

Thank you for wishing us a Happy Thanksgiving! I am full! However, I do think I have room for another glass of wine...lol

I love all the True Blue gifts and give 'thanks' for all that you do for us.

I hope your babies will be okay. They will be thrilled to see each other on Sunday. You know the old saying, 'absence makes the heart grows fonder'...

gulffire said...

Just beautiful! The stars are too cool! Thanks for your generosity. -- Nan in CT/USA

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

These are fabulous!!
hugs, Jami

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs