Pages

Thursday, 27 November 2008

Wanna see some of my LOs?

I just wanted to show off some LOs I did recently! I don't post my own LOs very often on my blog, but I guess I should really. None of these use my kits....

This first one is of my BFF and her hubby on their wedding day - such a beautiful couple don't you think? Click here for credits.

This is of hubby at Camp Nou in Barcelona - it is the home of FC Barcelona (football/soccer) and is an awesome stadium. Hubby really enjoyed our visit there and he was in awe at the size of it - look at him looking all serious!! LOL! Credits are here.

And this is my BFF and me at the Madonna gig at Wembley Stadium in September - we had a FAB time and took our own photo which took 4 attempts for me not to look totally silly! Hayley always looks fantastic, so I had to try and look half-way normal - notice I still have that trademark grin!! LOL! Credits are here.


Thanks for looking - see you tomorrow!!

10 comments:

Scrapping All the Way said...

LOVE the Camp NOU panoramic pic with the pic of your hubby over it. I might have to scraplift that LO. :)

LouCeeCreations said...

Vicky your layouts are stunning and well executed and of course your grin is adorable too lol!

Denise said...

Nice LO's. I also like your new banner!

Cheryl said...

Vicki share more with us! Your lo's are beautiful!!

WOW - seeing Madonna in concert must have been awesome!

Much luv!

Jac said...

These los are gorgeous, I particulary like the one of your friend on their wedding day. TFS

Carole N. said...

I always love seeing your pretty little grin. It makes me smile. LOVE the layout of your hubby and the way you framed his photo. Super nice layout, but all three are lovely.

I am off to collect your lovely alpha that's the Friday Freebie. Thanks so much, Vicki.

Hugs!

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

These are awesome!! Thanks for sharing!!
hugs, Jami

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

LOL! We LOVE that TRADEMARK grin of yours love!!! GORGEOUS layouts and you captured Rob delightfully as I know he takes his sports VERY seriously!!!

Hope you and Lily are having a DELIGHTFUL visit with your mum and dad! I am dashing in and out and hope to catch up with you the beginning of the week!

Much love and a big hug,
Linda :)

Simply Sarah said...

Great LO's. You need to share more often.... BTW - love the new blog header!!!

Stacey said...

I LOVE those LO's!!!! You really should share them more often girl!!!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs