Pages

Sunday, 30 November 2008

Winter Wonderland

So, I mentioned it in my previous post, but I have decided to make the step and sell some of my kits. That doesn't mean there won't be freebies, because there will be! I have a kit starting tomorrow which is called "Primary Grunge" - you're going to love it!

The store I am selling in is new and is run by Louise in New Zealand it's called Eidou. Originally, I thought about selling through my blog, but in the end, it seemed better to sell through a store so that I don't have to manage the admin and risk something going wrong for someone who had spent money on one of my kits.

The first kit is called Winter Wonderland - it was going to be Country Cottage, but I decided to sneak a winter kit in there first!! It is for sale at just $4 in store (normal price $5.50) and will be priced at $4 until 13th December when I will put "Country Cottage" in store. So, if you like it (and I really hope you do), then please visit the store and buy it! It is a full kit with an alpha. It's quite scary for me selling my first kit - will anyone like it? Will anyone buy it? Have I done the right thing? All these questions buzzing in my head which I guess I will have the answers to soon!! I'm not a very good salesperson am I? LOL! Here is the preview and some LOs from my amazing CT - thanks girls! There is a blinkie on the left of my blog to take you to my store at any time, otherwise, click here. OK, let me know what you think and check back tomorrow for Primary Grunge.


13 comments:

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE it Vicki darlin'!!! I just KNOW you will do GOOD in your NEW store - NO questions about that AT all!!!

Have a SPLENDID evening and hope to chat with you sometime during the upcoming week!

MWAH!

He, he .... I am SOOOOOOO tickled for YOU GIRLFRIEND!!! WOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

XOXO,
Linda :)

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

YAY and I got to be the FIRST to post for once!!! Must have been sitting on my GOOGLE READER, eh?

Nah, just KEEN timing!!!

BIG, BIG HUGS,
Linda :)

Simply Sarah said...

Congratulations Vicki! You will do well. Winter wonderland is a beautiful kit.

Stacey said...

I LOVE it Vicki!! Congrats!!! I KNOW you are going to do awesome!!!!!!

makeyesup said...

Beautiful starter kit, best of luck and congratulations.

Holly Ann said...

Hey Vicki,
Just wanted to let you know that I used your Shabby Christmas kit to create a blog, you can find it on my blog. http://hollyxann.blogspot.com/

I love the new kit!! It's a great starter kit. Congrats on starting to sell!

Andi said...

You will do great Vicki!!.. Your work is beautiful and so worth paying for... All your hard work you do you deserve to get compensated for it for sure!!.. I know I will be heading on over and buying it!!.. Keep it up... You can only go forward from here....

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new store. The kit is fantastic and I just bought it. Your work has always been amazing and you have been so generous. Your time and your talent is always appreciated.
mmikes

Barbara said...

Vicki,
Congrats on the store. I know you will do well...you have an amazing talent! Winter Wonderland is beautiful.
~Barbara

mel_h said...

helloooo!congrats congrats congrats!! im sooo happy for you! will chat soon and love you lots xxxxxxxxxx

Scrapping All the Way said...

Congrats on the new store. :) Your kits are WONDERFUL and will sell quickly (I guess there really isn't a way to "sell out" of a digikit, though, is there?!).

Sylvia92 said...

Hi Vicki !
This is a gorgeous kit and even if I must be carefull with my expenses, you deserve that I buy at least once in a while a kit, for you... and more over for such a beauty inspiring creation. So, yes, I will spend 4$ for you !!!! Hugs from Paris, Sylvia
PS : I had Chateauneuf du Pape yesterday and toasted to you !

gulffire said...

Told ya' once before that I would gladly shell out $ for your beautiful work and so I am off to do so now! Congrats on the big step and thanks for offering us such a beautiful first purchase. Makes the decision to buy waaayyy too easy! -- Nan in CT/USA

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs