Pages

Monday, 15 December 2008

Bannerwoman glitter and chipboard

Many of you will know that I am a tester for Megadoodle Inspired, well as part of that testing team, I am also testing for Bannerwoman! I love her stuff and so am excited to get hold of it for testing! Just recently, I have tested some glitter styles and chipboard styles - here is her preview showing all styles. They are awesome CU styles and I just wanted to let you know about them so that you can pick them up for yourselves!

3 comments:

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

Bannerwoman's CU items are FANTABULOUS Vicki!!! SO happy to see you working with Tanya's goodies as well. I think I have her VERY first CU item tucked away in here somewhere!!!

I'm LOVING the CHIP BOARD styles and might just put those on my "after Christmas" shopping list!!!

Thank you for sharing!

XOXO,
Linda :)

Stacey said...

Ohhhhh you lucky!!! I LOVE Bannerwoman!!! That is so awesome!!!

Denise said...

I'm not sure I would know what to do with these styles. Are they hard to use?

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs