Pages

Tuesday, 2 December 2008

A big thank you to you all

Can I just say that you guys are amazing! Thank you to those who have bought my Winter Wonderland kit - I am truly touched that you have paid money for my designs. Rest assured, any money I make will be used for making more kits - both freebies and store kits, so you will all benefit in the end!! LOL!

I just wanted to tell you about my dear friend and CT member Stacey - she is also selling at Eidou.com and asked me to do a LO with her latest kit which is called "Get into the Groove" - how could I resist? It's a really cute kit and very versatile. You can see Stacey's store here - she has another kit and an alpha in store too which are to die for. So, here's my LO using the kit and below that is the kit preview so that you can see it in all it's glory!! I'll be back later with elements for Primary Grunge!

2 comments:

Sylvia92 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sylvia92 said...

Hi Vicki ! The money... to buy Biscuits and big Bones to the dogs too !!! LOL !!!
PS : The kits are gorgeous ! Wow ! Must go and visit ! Hugs !

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs