Pages

Monday, 22 December 2008

Chocolate Valentine

Hey, this is my second post and it's only 9am!! I know it's Christmas, but I'm ready for valentines already!! My newest store kit is called Chocolate Valentine and is full of pinky goodness which is great for valentines, but also for princesses!! Here's what it looks like and it is on sale at just $2.50 for the rest of December - it'll go back up to $4.00 on 1st January, so grab it while it's on sale - just click the image! Keep reading down this post because not only are there some fabulous LOs from my CT, but there's a freebie surprise at the bottom!
Here are the LOs from my CT - they have blown me away again as each LO is just beautiful and I am so impressed. Click each LO to take you to their blogs where there are always things happening, either freebies or gorgeous LOs not to be missed!






And for those of you who read this far, here is your treat! There is a freebie in my store - a QP using the kit - I do hope you like it and if you wanna pick up the kit while you're there, well, don't be shy ;o). TTFN

11 comments:

Angie ~ Scrap'n'art said...

Hey Vicki

Love this design, great work again sweet:) Just wanted to bestow a blog award upon you for your excellence in digi scrapping:)

Wishing you all the very best for over the festive period, may Santa bring you everything your heart desires:) and here's to a Prosperous 2009.

Mwah & hugs Angie xox

Lizzy said...

Vicki, it's fabulous - love it!! Stop tempting me with new kits though, lol. Off to buy it now :-)

mel_h said...

hey vicki! getting into the valentine mood early! awesome kit, well done. will chat soon, i am sooo hot right now, i feel like jumping into savannah's blow up pool! LOLE!!
love you lots,
mel xxxxxxxxxx

Stacey said...

this kit is so beautiful!!! I love all the LO's too! I love how they are all so different from eachother!! Awesome sale too!!!

Tiffany said...

Great,it is so cute.

Juli and Brett said...

thanks so much!!

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

Hello sweetie!!! I've just seen your message on Skype but my computer (the OLDER one) was all hung up and I could do nothing so I have shut if down and will restart it shortly. I just had to get a message to you that I AM alive!!!

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your DELICIOUS new kit and it is NEVER too soon to be thinking about scrapping those we LOVE!

I shall catch up with you soon love and I am happy that you are FINALLY able to relax a bit and ENJOY the upcoming festivities, not to mention our Christmas Day chat!!! WOO HOO!

Love and hugs girlie,
Linda :)

Stefanie said...

Yet another georgious kit! I so envy your CT-members sometimes, getting to try out all your lovely work in advance ;-)
Will have to get a paypall-acount, cause I don't want to miss out on those fantastic kits anymore :-)

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 22 Dec [LA 09:00pm] - 23 Dec [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

Simply Sarah said...

Vicki - the new kits rocks! I love the colors, the elements... all of it! So perfect.

DigiFreebiesList said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Digital Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Dec. 24, 2008. Thanks again and Happy Holidays.

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs