Pages

Saturday, 13 December 2008

Country Cottage

Who wants a bargain? Well, my latest store kit - "Country Cottage" is in store and is on sale at just $2.50 for the whole weekend. It will rise to $4 on Monday, so if ya want it - go get it now!! If you entered the challenge at Scrap N' Art to win this kit, don't buy it just yet - I will be announcing the winners early Sunday morning, so if you didn't win, there will still be time to go buy it at the discounted rate. If you don't win the challenge and don't have time to buy the kit before it's increased, let me know and I will give you a discount coupon so that you don't miss it. I wasn't originally going to sell this one until January, but it's been hanging around for a long time now and I wanted to start seeing some LOs done with it!! So, here's the preview to the kit - click it to go to my store and check out below the LOs done by my wonderful CT, including my guest CT, Chere Nordstrand. Thank you so much Chere for your LO - it's beautiful! Until later.....
So, the first LO is from Chere, my guest CT and it's gorgeous - a great family portrait too.

This one is from Stacey - look at those cute kids of hers and that fab layering!

This fab double page spread is from Vicki - it's stunning! Vicki always finds the perfect photos for my kits!

This one is from Kim who also has the most adorable kids - a simple but gorgeous LO!

And Diana always has the most amazing travel photos - I am loving seeing her pics of England and Ireland - great LO too!

This one is from Charlie - it's beautiful - very elegant!

And last, but not least, this one is from Mel - check out that stunning South African landscape! WOW!

I hope these have given you all inspriation on what you could do with the kit - go buy it and enjoy!

7 comments:

mel_h said...

hey vicki! well done on a gorgeous kit, i really had a lot of fun creating with it! i know its going to sell like hotcakes.
sending you much durbs love,
MWAH!
ps. the next collab? im sending swatches! LOL!

Starr said...

I jumpped on over and purchased this kit..I love this kit..thanks so much for creating and discounting it... I ccan't wait to get it all dl'ed and start using it..thanks again :)

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

WOO HOO darlin' - it's LIVE!!! Guess where I am headed??? Uh, huh, not missing out on this GORGEOUS collection of scrapping delights NOR the MOST incredible INTRO PRICE!!!

You ROCK girlfriend and I look forward to chatting with you tomorrow! You should just about be leaving for your FAB night out with Rob and friends and again, I wish you the GRANDEST time ever!!!

HAPPY, HAPPY love!

Lots of love and a BIG hug,
Linda :)

P.S. I cannot believe we are at the end of WIASW, but I see it as a MOST beautiful beginning to future endeavors! MWAH!

Stacey said...

that is such a gorgeous kit girl!! You did a fantastic job!! Love all the LO's too!! (you forgot to say how cute my hubby is too) hee hee hee hee hee ;)

Tiffany Webber said...

I am so excited to find out who won! I love this kit and want it even if I don't win it!! I did a layout using your dreams wordart. Here's the link, http://taylorkade.blogspot.com/2008/12/challenge-3.html Thanks again for sharing your wordart!! I loved it!!

Mrs. Miles said...

VERY pretty kit, Vicki!

The layouts are all stunners - it would be hard to choose which I like best. I thought the last one was sooo peaceful tho, and appreciated that.

Thank you for sharing!

txbubbles said...

What a FAB kit, and so versatile, too! I would run right over and snap it up if I didn't already have it! Thanks so much, girlfriend, I am so proud to be a member of your CT. Everyone's LO's are gorgeous!
Hugs,
Vicki in Texas

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs