Pages

Tuesday, 16 December 2008

Funky Retro elements

Hey everyone! How are you all this evening? I am shattered - it's been a long and stressful day at work, but I came home to Pompey and Lily's love, so it's all worth it!! LOL!

Some things to tell you today - first, Mel has a new kit in her store - go check her blog to find out more (hint: there is a blog freebie that goes with it).
Also, Linda (Bon Scrapatit Designs) has finally posted her 4th part of Walking in a Scrappy Wonderland. Poor Linda has been poorly, so she is totally forgiven for being late! LOL! Hope you're feeling much better Linda!

Back to today's freebie from me and here are your first set of elements for Funky Retro - I hope you like them! See you tomorrow with some more elements. TTFN.

19 comments:

Joelle said...

Great kit, I love the colors an patterns. Thank you!!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Good afternoon Vicki!!!!!!!!
TY so very much for this super COOL kit!!!!!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tammy Dunlap said...

Thanks Vicki!

Stacey said...

this kit totally rocks girl!!! thank you!!

icedlatteprincess:) said...

Thanks a bunch:) Love it!!!

Tiffany said...

Thanks Vicki, I love the stitching and have been anticipating the elements because of that.

Juli and Brett said...

thanks!!! I am excited!

Vana63 said...

Great Funky Retro...Thank You, Happy Holidays!!!

Michele said...

Very cool! I love the stitching!

Denise said...

Thank you Vickie.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 16 Dec [LA 10:05pm] - 17 Dec [NY 01:05am, UK 06:05am, OZ 05:05pm] ).

Van said...

Thank you so much!

Denise said...

Your talent amazes me. I LOVE all of your kits. Thanks so much for sharing your work. :)

Julie E. said...

Thanks for sharing! Love this kit.

Anonymous said...

I just love the kit!~
Melissa

Scrapping Mom of 5 said...

Thanks for the great elements.

Sue said...

Thank you so much - beatiful new kit.

elnorac said...

Love these! You're the best! And it's so nice that you dish it out in little bits. Gives us something to look forward to. Thank you!

Simply Sarah said...

Thanks vicki for the great first part of these elements. Love those stitches and flowers. Thanks for sharing.

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs