Pages

Saturday, 20 December 2008

Happy Saturday!

Hey everyone - hope you're having a great weekend? Hubby went shopping today for Christmas gifts and I think he finally realises how stressful Christmas shopping can be!! LOL!

I just wanted to stop by and let you know that Charlie has a gorgeous new kit in her store - take a look at this! If you click the link, it will take you straight to her store!

Also, don't forget the 4th part of my Holidays are Coming kit which is available today at Scrap N' Art. Click the image to take you there. Back soon!

8 comments:

Erika said...

The Christmas kit is gorgeous, I'll head right over to scrap n' arts to download. Thank you so much for sharing it with us!!
Wishing you a great holiday!

Michele said...

YAY Glad to get it!! Thanks!

Stacey said...

Your Christmas kit is fabulous!!!!! LOVE it! thank you!!!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 20 Dec [LA 09:00pm] - 21 Dec [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

Sylvia92 said...

Hi Vicki ! Your kit is really fabulous.... I'm so busy with the Xmas day coming soon, I wish I could work quick on a xmas card with it.... In the meantime, Hugs for you !!!! S.

Anonymous said...

The Christmas kit is just beautiful. I'm really enjoying it.

charlie said...

Thanks Vicki your such a sweety, always posting about other peoples stuff..you are such a beautiful considerate lady and I wish all your Christmas wishes come true..I am so glad I am honored to be part of your CT and cant wait for 2009!!!lot of love
Charliexxx

Vera said...

Hey vicki! I just now started downloading your freebie kit at the SNA blog, It's beautiful :)

Thanks!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs