Pages

Wednesday, 3 December 2008

Kim's Winter Wonderland

I know we can all relate to this, but my CTM Kim has been without internet for a whole weekend and only just got back online today! I really feel for her, I feel like my right arm has been cut off when I don't have my internet!! So, she sent over her LO for Winter Wonderland today and it's gorgeous, so I wanted to show it off to you. Thanks Kim - hope things get better for you in the virtual world!! LOL! Don't forget, you can still pick up Winter Wonderland on sale at $4 until December 13th. See you later with an alpha for Primary Grunge!

2 comments:

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

VERY sweet layout by Ms. Kim and I hope she is right back into the swing of things. I can SO relate to missing the right arm!!! LOL! I've been at wits end with my computer today and the Internet!

Hope you are sleeping well SWEETNESS and I'll catch you over here tomorrow (your today)!

Lots of Love,
Linda :)

P.S. LOVE the ARGYLE ALPHA!!! THANK YOU!

Sunday said...

Well I know just how Kim feels, cos I currently have not internet connection... I type this borrowing someone else's just to keep on top of emails, etc!!! So wish me luck I need a new router apparently!!!
I was hoping to post some photos of a Word Album I made as a gift... I made it using your "Putting on the Glitz" papers. Hope to post it soon!!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs