Pages

Monday, 15 December 2008

A new kit called Funky Retro!

A lot of things happening right now - how do we all keep up with it? Firstly, I want to let you know that my Christmas tree is up and my presents are bought and wrapped thanks to my day off work today! Woo hoo!! I was starting to get a little bit stressed about it, but now I am totally in control and back on track! I know all of you are much more organised than me and have been feeling smug about my disorganisation - well, feel smug no more! I am right there with you!! LOL!!

Have you been around to my fellow blog train-ers lately? There have been lots of additional goodies going around and I know you wouldn't want to miss them! Their blogs are at the top on the right of my blog so that you can find them easily - Linda, Mel and Dawn are so generous with their freebies, that you should never miss looking regularly anyway without a reminder from me! ;o)

So, next up - did you snag my Country Cottage kit? It was on sale for £2.50, but it's back to $4 now, so sorry if you missed the special offer, but I've decided to do the same for each new kit from now on so that you can all get a bargain if you read my blog regularly, so don't miss that! It is still worth $4 though - it's a sizeable kit and if you saw the LOs from my CT, you'll know how versatile it is!

Also, Stacey is still giving away her Cinnamon Spice kit for free - have you been collecting that? It is an awesome kit, full of digi goodies for your delight! I did a LO with Pompey and Lily which you may have seen yesterday - I was really pleased with how it turned out! Stacey also has some new kits in her store and they are gorgeous - check them out!

Back to today and my newest freebie kit which is "Funky Retro" - it's bright and funky as you may imagine!! LOL! First up are LOs from my incredibly talented CT - where would I be without them? Be sure to stop by their blogs and leave some love!





So, here is the preview of the entire kit and below that the papers which you will get today - click the image to download. See you tomorrow with some elements.

36 comments:

Debbie said...

Love it as always! Great colors! Thanks!

mel_h said...

hey vicki! i loved working with this kit! i have still not done my xmas shopping.. my tree is up though! LOLE!! i cant believe you think you are disorganised, gees, can you remember my handbag?? hahahhaaa!! let me know what you think about the lilipad idea? HIEHIE! will chat soon lovely lady!
much love,
mel xxxxxx

amber said...

Love the colors here - thanks so much! :D

Stacey said...

totally LOVE it girl!! um you are way ahead of me...we haven't even wrapped ANYTHING!! We are sooo behind this year!!

Brittney said...

Love the colors and all the awesome stitches, they are soo cute! Can't wait to get the rest of it! Thanks for all your hard work!

Gulffire said...

Nobody does brights like you do! Love the stitches, too. Thanks!

txbubbles said...

What a cool kit! I love seeing how everyone uses it so differently. Terrific LO's, fellow CT members! And of course a big Texas thank you to Vicki for sharing another wonderful creation!
Hugs,
Vicki in Texas

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

Good Monday mornin' darlin'!!! Well, evenin' to you across the pond! I am still a bit under the weather and now think it may be the result of a couple of unpleasant confrontations with the smoke coming from our woodstove whilst Robert had the door open to stoke the fire. Crazy I know, but I've become sensitive to certain types of smoke over the past decade!

WOO HOO for YOU and YOU go girl!!! It's beginning to look A LOT like Christmas when one has their house decorated, eh? We are working on our house this week. Robert and John brought a tree home on Saturday and we've been unable to locate the special tree stand so DEAREST Robert will be bringing one home this evening when he returns from work along with the other goodies I mentioned to you whilst chatting yesterday morning!!! Don't you KNOW that I'm SO excited about THOSE little goodies!!! He, he ...

FUNKY RETRO is BRIGHT and, indeed, FUNKY love!!! BEAUTIFUL examples by your BRILLIANT creative team and I shall be tucking this one away for a VERY special photo I have in mind!!!

Thank you for your CONTINUOUS generosity and for helping to keep the MAGIC alive here in SCRAPLAND during this MOST wondrous time of the year!!!

Lots of love and hugs,
Linda :)

She-Ra said...

great kit! thanks!

Lizzy said...

I LOVE the colours in this one, gorgeous!! Got your Country Cottage kit too, just need to find some great photos now to start on some LOs!! Thanks.

Jac said...

Wow this sure is a funky kit Vicki, I love the colours and am looking forward to popping back tomorrow to pick up the elements.

Scrapping All the Way said...

TYVM for the new kit. On a kind of weird note: the squares in the papers remind me of the opening sequence for the show "Coupling." :) Love it!

Simply Sarah said...

Well Miss Vicki, if you are all done and smug about it :), can you come over and help me? We have lights outside but no tree up and I haven't wrapped a single thing (but am almost done shopping).

Love the new kit. I love black, grey and red. Can't wait for the elements on this. Thank you for taking the time to make this kit and share with us.

Jewel Goodwin said...

love the colours. Good on ya for being done and smug - I am neither LOL.

Tiffany said...

hey Vicki, I still have a ton of shopping to do but we are snowed in today so its off to the blogs I go. I am super liking this kit and am looking forward to the stitching elements I think they are so cool. thanks.

Tammy Dunlap said...

How fun! Thanks!

Vicki (Chickivaney) said...

Thanks so much!

DigiFreebiesList said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Digital Freebies Search List, under the Papers Only post. Thanks again.

Michele said...

Awesome kit! I love the colors! Thank you!

Sara said...

This one was definitely fun to work with! Thanks Vicki. Cheers, Sara

Thompson 5 said...

I ABSOLUTELY love your new kit. The colors are gorgeous. Thank you so much for sharing!!

Stefani said...

This is awesome! Makes me want to go put on some fun jammies and rock this sleeting night away! :)

Juli and Brett said...

love the colors in this kit!! Thanks so much!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 15 Dec [LA 09:00pm] - 16 Dec [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

Yvonne said...

LOVE IT!! Thanks Vicki :o)

Kim said...

Such a fun kit Vicki thank you. Where's your layout LOL x.

Kim said...

p.s the only reason my tree and decorations went up is because my oldest son kept nagging me lol.

Scrapping Mom of 5 said...

Very cool and different. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing your awesome talents with us!! This one will be so fun to play with!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing your awesome talents with us!! This one will be so fun to play with!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing! Love the colors!

makeyesup said...

Thanks Vicki, this look like such a fun kit to work with.

Candice S. said...

Girl! You are like Wonder Woman!!! I have no idea how you do all that you do! I am lovin' this new free kit! It just might be up there on my top 10 list of your kits!!!! Of course I love everything you do, but we have to have our faves, ya know??

I was so fortunate to grab Country Cottage at the very generous price of $2!! thank you for doing that! It is well worth the $4 and then some... all of your kits are. I am thankful that you will be notifying your blog readers of your newly released kits so we'll know when they're discounted.

Thank you for everything you do. You are one of the coolest persons ever!!

Happy Holidays to you and your family!

Candi

Vana63 said...

I just luv how the brights pop against the dark and grungy, Great Kit! Thank You and Happy Holidays!!!

Barb said...

thanks so much

Karen said...

Just wanted to leave a message to say what a lovely kit I think this is! The colours are so bright and cheerful and I'm really looking forward to scrapping with it.
Karen from Moscow

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs