Pages

Sunday, 14 December 2008

Scrap N' Art 12 Days of Christmas

Before I tell you about the 12 Days of Christmas, don't forget that my Country Cottage kit is on sale for just $2.50 until tomorrow morning - probably until around midday EST after I return from my Christmas shopping trip! If you want it, hop on over there now and pick it up because it will be $4 afterwards! Oh, and I've announced the winners of my SNA challenge, so if you entered, go see if you are one of the lucky ones! UPDATE: I just realised missed Sara's LO in my previous post about this kit - here it is now! Sorry Sara, how could I miss you? It's a gorgeous LO!
So for today, Sara has a Christmas kit freebie, so head on over to Scrap N' Art and get it. There is also a card making tutorial video for those of you that still do traditional crafting!

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Sara's lo is beautiful!! Thank you again Vicki for the challenge! Can't wait to get started using your new kit! Have fun on your shopping trip! Sending lots of hugs your way and glad you're feeling much much better!

Stacey said...

ohhh that is a cool freebie!!! Love Sara's LO too!!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 14 Dec [LA 09:00pm] - 15 Dec [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs