Pages

Tuesday, 30 December 2008

Scrap N' Art Jan/Feb issue

I almost forgot with all of the Christmas goings on that the next issue of SNA is due on 1st January!! As you know, there is always a freebie kit and this issue is no exception. I have done a valentines kit for you lovely people. So, this is the deal - please read carefully ;o).....
  1. The issue is not released until 1st January, so don't go looking for it before then!
  2. When the issue is released, you will need to be a subscriber to download it (it is free though)
  3. The links to the kit are contained within the downloaded issue - they are not available anywhere else
So, with that said, here is the preview - I hope you enjoy the kit (when it's released)! I'll remind you on Thursday to go get it ;o).

13 comments:

Gulffire said...

Very funky! Can't wait.

Elay said...

I love this kit!!! I can't wait!! Thanks!

Becca said...

Awesome looking kit Vicki - Thanks for all you do and Happy New Year!

Nicole said...

I can't wait! Thanks for giving us a 'peak'. I know you are so super busy with your own desigining and collabs, but I would love to do a collab with you too. Let me know.

k8e said...

This is great! Can I be like you when I grow up! :o)

Stacey said...

that kit kicks butt girl!!! I LOVE it!!!

Simply Sarah said...

WOW - I love this valentine kit! It is so perfect! So glad I am a subscriber already... SNA is awesome...

Molly said...

I am so ready for the next issue to come out! Now I'm really excited after seeing this freebie!

Anonymous said...

this is so punk rock i just love it! anarchy!!!!!!!!xoxo erin

Damsel said...

I just love your work!!

Tara said...

oh WOW vicki!! i LOVE this!!! i will def download it!!! awesome work girl!!! right up my alley!!!!
i just love your blog too!!!!

Franny said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the Top Cat Freebies List today!

Rose said...

Very funky, I love it! Subscribed just so I can get it ;)

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs