Pages

Friday, 5 December 2008

Shabby Christmas

I am a very bad designer - I have neglected to post two LOs from my amazing CT for Shabby Christmas! And they are both absolutely GORGEOUS!! The first is from Kim - it mentions "Father Christmas" which is what we, in England, call Santa. I love it that she used the English name for the big guy!

The next one is from Stacey with a pic of all of her little ones (all five of them)! Gorgeous as always Stacey!

Click here to see other LOs and pick up the Shabby Christmas kit!

3 comments:

Stacey said...

thanks for the fabulous kit girl!!!!

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

Such LOVELY work these ladies do for you!!! I am UP and it is FREEZING cold this morning literally as it is 0 degrees Celsius/32 degrees Farenheit! BRRRRRRRRRR .....

Wishing you a RELAXING and MOST enjoyable day darlin'! He, he ... I'm just now listening to *Last Christmas*! OH, and there is a Christmas song by Madonna. I will add it later. In the back of my mind I thought she had at least one on record and then Robert and I heard it while supping together a couple of evenings ago while listening to satellite radio!!!

LOVE atcha darlin',
Linda XOXO

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

Well, I guess I am REALLY behind and you did not mention it to me on Skype before I went to bed dear girl - you HAVE the flu?

Bless your heart. I must have missed something as I thought it Rob that was ill. Well, either way, I wish you both a SPEEDY recovery!!!

Stay warm and I'm sending you virtual chicken soup and wrapping you up in a nice comfy blanket!!! He, he ... guess I'll never lose the motherly instints, eh? XOXO

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs