Pages

Sunday, 28 December 2008

Sneak peek

As promised, I have a sneak peek of tomorrow's freebie kit, but first I just wanted to remind you that my Chocolate Valentine kit is on sale in my store for just $2.50 until the end of the year!! LOL! So, on Wednesday at midnight (or thereabouts), it will go back to full price - $4.00 to make way for a brand new kit which I think you are going to love! I have also decided, as a late Christmas present, to put Country Cottage and Winter Wonderland on sale at $2.50 until then too - don't miss picking up a bargain!! You could buy all three kits in my store for the amazing bargain of $7.50! Click the preview to go to my store and pick up the freebie QP and word art while you're there too!

And here is the sneak peek of tomorrow's kit - see you then!

9 comments:

Candice S said...

Hi Vicki!!

I am loving your preview! It looks soooo yummy! Can't wait to see it in full!

I am so glad you, your husband, pompey, and Lily had a wonderful Christmas! I loved your pictures! You are just too cute for words, as is the rest of the gang!!!

Take care,
Candi

Jac said...

Glad you had a lovely christmas, the sneak peek looks fantastic.

Stacey said...

ohhhhh what a great sale!!!! Love the sneak peak!!!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Hi Vicki!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOVE the Photos!!!!!!!!!!
TY so very much for sharing them & the sneak peek!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My FAV color is in it!!!!! LOL
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Juli and Brett said...

ooh...i think i am going to like the new kit! Can't wait! Thanks so much!

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

HELLO VICKI!!! I am SO sorry that I missed you today on Skype darln', but this girl has been in bed ALL day and is headed back right after posting this message to you. I'm thinking the cedar again, but not quite sure.

I had SOOOOO much FUN during our Christmas chat and I SO adore you giving us a glimpse of life in the Parker household - y'all are just TOO sweet! Pompey and Lily are precious and I feel as I've known them FOREVER now as I feel with you love.

I have the little guys here most of the week, if not ALL week, and hope to be feeling much better when I awake in the morning.

You should be sleeping soundly right now - wishing you dreams of gold darlin'!

Talk soon!

Love and hugs,
Linda :)

Simply Sarah said...

Vicki - I got a visa gift card for xmas... guess what i am going to buy???? Uppers... your kit. Maybe both, but we'll see. I really need to allocate it to last a few months... yikes!

The new kit looks like a cutie. Can't wait to see it tomorrow! thanks for continuing sharing thru the holidays.

Sylvia92 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sylvia92 said...

Vicki ! This kit looks lovely.... the purple I can see, makes me guess it's going to be so pretty ! Can't wait till later today. Hugs !!!

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking....!

Designs